View Poll Results: Why is my wife in Thailadn not acceptin g my calls?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is out with another man

1 25.00%
  • She doesn;t want me tio be able to speak wioth my daughter

1 25.00%
  • I have no clue

2 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll Request:

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    ok i was kept from talking to my father when i was younger... i got to talk to him once on the fone that i know of....

but a couple years later I got to see him....

...even if she doesnt grasp the concept immediately she will know when shes a bit bigger

I know none of this helps right now... theres nothing really any of us could say that could....

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Following a PM - I am glad to report that Zedaxax misunderstood the situation adn he is a cool guy - his accoutn at the other place will eb put to members adn not under suspention - thnak Zewdaxax

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@14 June 2004 - 01:56

Optiopn 3:

sam should drin himself to death

4. Lounge   -   #24
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Mathea@14 June 2004 - 03:32
    ok i was kept from talking to my father when i was younger... i got to talk to him once on the fone that i know of....

...even if she doesnt grasp the concept immediately she will know when shes a bit bigger

I know none of this helps right now... theres nothing really any of us could say that could....
    I have never met my father. AllI know is his name and that my mum left him and got divorced when I was born.

I can understand me mum doing it cos it was for the right reasons

5. Lounge   -   #25
    [edited picture out]

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by danb+14 June 2004 - 02:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 14 June 2004 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea@14 June 2004 - 03:32

I have never met my father. AllI know is his name and that my mum left him and got divorced when I was born.

I can understand me mum doing it cos it was for the right reasons [/b][/quote]
    exactley - and Laylas&#39;s mum whill say "the right reasons"

7. Lounge   -   #27
    [edited picture out]

8. Lounge   -   #28
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+14 June 2004 - 03:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 14 June 2004 - 03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@14 June 2004 - 02:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea
    @14 June 2004 - 03:32

exactley - and Laylas&#39;s mum whill say "the right reasons" [/b][/quote]
    My dad by all accounts used to hit my mum

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+14 June 2004 - 02:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 14 June 2004 - 02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea

exactley - and Laylas&#39;s mum whill say "the right reasons" [/b][/quote]
    so you know how to reach her but legally theres no way to get visitation or joint custody or anything?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by danb+14 June 2004 - 02:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 14 June 2004 - 02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@14 June 2004 - 03:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea

exactley - and Laylas&#39;s mum whill say "the right reasons"
    My dad by all accounts used to hit my mum [/b][/quote]
    well that&#39;s fucked up so let him burn..

wjhat I was saying is that I adored my weoef but she went nuts adn now she&#39;ll control what Layla thinks of me even though I was a loving husband

sorry for that though Dan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast