Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Have You Ever Stolen?

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    my brother did only steal a fiver ...

but its the principal !!!
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #62
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Don't know if this counts, but waaaaaay back when, their was a fast-food franchise called Burger Chef.

Several of us would enter, and place an order to go, then sit down and eat-in.

On the way to the table, we would covertly gather up all the ketchup bottles (they had them yet) within reach.

We would open the bag (it being a large bag, as all of our meals were in it), and, while eating our food, we would empty the ketchup bottles of every last dollop into the bag, which we would then fold closed as neatly as possible.

We would then leave, depositing our food leavings in the garbage before repairing to our viewing spot outside, where we would wait anxiously for a waitress to remove the bag....
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #63
    I remember Burger Chef and Jeff, the original Fun Meal.

The chain was purchased in St. Louis by Hardee's.Image Resized
    [img]http://www.filmsouthinc.com/Hardees.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Which people "in the know" call "Hardly's" because it sucks so bad.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #64
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    At school,we got mrs.parker whos a really really obese lady.like 400 pounds.and in her third drawer at her desk,in it theres a stack of twinkies,hershey bars,and skittles.And one time i skipped breakfast and was mad hungry so i grabbed a twinkie out of the 30-40 in there and she opens the drawer in teh middle of the class and yells "Who stole a twinkie?!"and this bitchboy i kicked the siht out of in a fight earlier in the yr,chad,told her it was me.yep i was fucked.detention for a week. But hey it held me over till lunch

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Some fuckers stolen our Dave's bike (mrSTFU) this morning, fucking cunt faced fucking fuckers...

Why can't we have fucking guns in this country...
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Originally posted by benxuk@18 June 2004 - 08:36
    Some fuckers stolen our Dave's bike (mrSTFU) this morning, fucking cunt faced fucking fuckers...

Why can't we have fucking guns in this country...      
    Has he got insurance or anything?

Still bad news though

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Yeah but Mrs STFU has to sleep downstairs because of the road accident robo leg
    thing, so i'm gonna be livin down there also now, cus' the fuckers might come back
    for marys wall-o-death bike...

I'm setting a peercast video blog of our back yard up, jff.

Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by chalice+16 June 2004 - 14:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 16 June 2004 - 14:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@16 June 2004 - 14:24
    why pull my pubic hairs out with a tweezer &#33; i still for the life of me dont know who ye are&#33;

sure you are enjoying the game tho, sicko &#33;&#33;
    Don&#39;t expect CBB to remember anybody.

Feckin&#39; pot-head that he is. [/b][/quote]
    i find that offensive to pot smokers. saying we have bad memories, please change it. you are one of the main anti-pot smokers on this forum this is by no means your first offence.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I stole a bunch of candy from my third grade teacher once. There wasn&#39;t anyone in the classroom (since it was after school) and I just waltzed into her room and started taking candy.

I also stole a bunch of pencils from the computer room that same year.

The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567