Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast Reply Button

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I say enable it. Only place that really gets spammed is the lounge, imo. rest of the forum probably won't be spammed.

besides, teh spammers have probably all got hi speed internet, meaning the add repy page loads just as fast as the ffast reply button opens, so really you would just be helping the 56kers and 128kers who are downloading stuff and don't like waiting for pages to load.( )

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    all i have to say is that right now we have a good derver and we should be happy for it. We have had it pretty bad at times, and in my opinion we shouldnt press our luck, I have lost count of how many diffrent severs we have been on sine the past year and a half, but i would say about three or four, and some of thoses relaionships ended pretty badly, if i recall. Would it be nice, yes it would, do we need it, no.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    I don't see why fast reply shoud be a problem. The forum I write in just had it installed and it's no faster/slower than usuall but it makes it a lot easier if my bandwidth is occupied or I only want to write a short reply.
    Holding on, to let them know What's given to me. To hide behind The mask this time. And try to believe.

If I can Remember To know this will Conquer me. If I can Just walk alone And try to escape Into me

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Poster
    i say enable it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12