Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discipline In Class

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    What’s amazing about that list is (if accurate) is that Clinton was the smartest President. But he wasn’t smart enough not to get caught “not having sexual relations with that woman”.

One cheap shot deserves another eh

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@22 June 2004 - 13:27
    What’s amazing about that list is (if accurate) is that Clinton was the smartest President. But he wasn’t smart enough not to get caught “not having sexual relations with that woman”.

One cheap shot deserves another eh
    even einstien made mistakes.... rather a trouser mistake that harmed nobody than....... well that's a different story

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by mofos@22 June 2004 - 20:20
    man thats so stupid i woulda took that box cutter and slit the teachers throat that whore.

Perhaps highlighting the extremes of two divergent cultures. Neither looking especially attractive I might add.

Eduction is highly respected in Japan and to fall asleep in class would be a considerable loss of face. Hence the acceptance of the punishment on the part of the student. We are looking at this from a perspective that sits outwith the culture and consequently cannot fully appreciate that reactions of all concerned.

Personally, I think there is too much pressure placed on Asian students to succeed, but, on the other hand, one can take the foot off the gas a little too much; as I frequently point out to my own kids (with only limited success) . It was not so long ago in the UK that falling asleep in class would have resulted in some dire (and usually painful) punishment.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by vidcc@22 June 2004 - 15:58
    rather a trouser mistake that harmed nobody than....... well that's a different story
    I guess the only casualty from that is one stained blue dress.

Oh wait a minute I forgot about the whole purgery and impeachment thing, but no harm no foul I guess.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Happy im not in Japan.
    *Removed for being gay

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko@23 June 2004 - 00:13
    Happy im not in Japan.
    No shit...

Got my hand thumped with a ruler, stood in the corner allot, and my ass beat.

That takes the cake/blood

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Jeeeeezz........in the US they'ed not only fire the psycho, but arreat her for 'child abuse'. I never fell asleep in class cuz after they whipped my ass, they'd call my dad. He worked nights so he was home. He' get up and come to school and whip my ass for what I did THEN he'd whip my ass again for waking him up to whip my ass Then when I got home, my mom would propably whip my ass and ground me. Thats 3-4 asswhippings in one day plus being grounded. I stayed awake.

I guess the only casualty from that is one stained blue dress.

Oh wait a minute I forgot about the whole purgery and impeachment thing, but no harm no foul I guess.
    Don't forget Cossavo. Every time Monica's ugly face jumped back on the front page, Billy-the Chinese dissedent-Clinton started blowing shit up. He was praised for it though. Why? I dunno........

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@22 June 2004 - 18:54
    didn't notice that hank but i did point out in another thread....please tell the class what the outcome was ?.

Was he found guilty or not guilty?

The Answer is why i didn't tend to debate it. The pointing finger of accusation is not the same as guilt.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12