Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: 5 Gmail Invites

EDITED

if anyone wud be so kind to give me one pm me lol i dont want to be spam-raped

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #52
    Poster
    Originally posted by fred devliegher@24 June 2004 - 14:49
    Those are all rumours. They may or may not be true. Besides, not deleting your emails after you do so, isn't that illegal. Privacy laws, data protection.
    Those mean precisely dick once you sign the user agreement...

Transfer of information.

Personal information collected by Google may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Google Inc. or its agents maintain facilities. By using Gmail, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.

We reserve the right to transfer your personal information in the event of a transfer of ownership of Google, such as acquisition by or merger with another company. In such an event, Google will notify you before information is transferred and becomes subject to a different privacy policy.
    Google employees do not access the content of any mailboxes unless you specifically request them to do so (for example, if you are having technical difficulties accessing your account) or if required by law, to maintain our system, or to protect Google or the public.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #53
    Hi I was wondering if anyone had any invites left? I would be greatful although I do realize the shortish supply. As other people have pointed out could i get a PM to minimize spam.
    Many thanks Johan
    ~-~J~0~H~4~N~-~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456