Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Xp Media Center Edition

Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    LOL
    found it.

Go to suprnova.org
    then to to search at the top of the screen, search XP media center

there is a torrent there created 5-16, it is alive with 30 seeds.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    muchspl2
    I had it for 9 months and never installed it
    so yea you can get it, should be everywhere
    what the fuck is wrong with you people, don't post replies on something you know shit all about
    what if the poster only saw your reply and thought "hey guess he's right no use looking"
    moral: only help if you can, don't just spam replies that are blatantly wrong
    kthx

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@28 June 2004 - 21:00

moral: only help if you can, don't just spam replies that are blatantly wrong
    i dont think their replies were blatantly wrong...PCworld magazine stated just that this month, so that would have been my reply - i could even have quoted my source, however you have given a differing reply - thats fine, and i respect that it might be poss...

there is no such thing as "blatantly wrong", else the guy wouldnt have even asked in the first place, now would he?
    <insert signature here>

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Originally posted by muchspl2@28 June 2004 - 21:00
    I had it for 9 months and never installed it
    so yea you can get it, should be everywhere
    what the fuck is wrong with you people, don&#39;t post replies on something you know shit all about
    what if the poster only saw your reply and thought "hey guess he&#39;s right no use looking"
    moral: only help if you can, don&#39;t just spam replies that are blatantly wrong
    kthx
    muchspl2, well thank you for telling our friend where he could download the file, and making every involved feel great&#33;&#33; You are a true help, and a ray of sunshine to all those on the board.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    muchspl2
    thanks
    another satisfied costumer, thank you cum again

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@28 June 2004 - 16:07
    i dont think their replies were blatantly wrong...PCworld magazine stated just that this month, so that would have been my reply - i could even have quoted my source, however you have given a differing reply - thats fine, and i respect that it might be poss...

there is no such thing as "blatantly wrong", else the guy wouldnt have even asked in the first place, now would he?
    well I consider blatantly wrong saying its not possible, can&#39;t get it, no such thing
    (paraphrasing)
    but just tired of people spamming WRONG answers, if you don&#39;t know or unsure just spam away, but don&#39;t guess are assume anything and spam the wrong info
    like I said what if I didn&#39;t reply to this thread
    would have been 2 or 3 people saying its not possible, you know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12