Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Modmuppets Did It Again.......

TheYogi's Avatar Happy FreeLoader
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@28 June 2004 - 21:27
    No problem Frederique, nice to see you btw...

And tell Yogi he's missed....and he suits the weeds, a vast improvement imo....

That was really funny.

Thanks for showing what i meant in another post.

*yogi mumbles somewhere in background his withdrawl symptoms are unbareable*

I think i am needed now.........

Fre

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Perhaps my expression does not translate. I am often wondering what Jonno is talking about half the time because he often posts in slang.

Or maybe, I am just falling for your feigned innocence.

The "lawn" is akin the "curtains don't match the carpet". The lawn is the "carpet", the "curtains" are the hair on your head.

BTW, Yogi being exiled from the forum may be good thing for you. He can focus his negative energy on the kitchen and his culinary talents. I hear he is quite the chef, so you may, in fact, benefit from this unfortunate situation.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheYogi's Avatar Happy FreeLoader
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 June 2004 - 21:50
    Perhaps my expression does not translate. I am often wondering what Jonno is talking about half the time because he often posts in slang.

Or maybe, I am just falling for your feigned innocence.

The "lawn" is akin the "curtains don't match the carpet". The lawn is the "carpet", the "curtains" are the hair on your head.

BTW, Yogi being exiled from the forum may be good thing for you. He can focus his negative energy on the kitchen and his culinary talents. I hear he is quite the chef, so you may, in fact, benefit from this unfortunate situation.
    Thank you for clearing that up, sweet boy!!

And thanks for the compliment about my hairdo.......

For a moment i had you for the perv yogi never described.......

And yogi's culinary are never influenced by people he does not like(or lackof time),

only by positive people.........

Btw. you pretty much resemble how yogi described you; you may not have seen

much of me here, but yogi keeps me updated a lot!!!!(not to say he shoves it down

my )

Fre.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Shannon28@28 June 2004 - 20:03

Thank you for clearing that up, sweet boy!!
    Oh I wish I were still just boy. My waist would go down and my energy through the roof.

BTW, I am a perv, but under treatment by my gynecologist.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Rat Faced - Rules are rules i agree (Note this is coming from me on moderation as well ) and yogi's sig was to big but moderation? I think not, o well its only 24 hours im sure he won't be that "Pulling eye balls out" mad...

However while reading the rules i did notice the part which says 500*150, thats a fair size and it does say this includes pictures and text, okat fair enough. Then i looked at your signature and i find the text overflowing the 500 pixal limit by nearly 3 times, an outrage !

6. Lounge   -   #16
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Hi Fre nice to meet you

A ban for having a big sig seems ludicrously OTT even if it is temporary, maybe the mod in question was having a bad day and needed someone to take it out on, then again some mods just seem more power crazed than others.

wow a whole day without yogiposts its been weird, I miss them.

When he comes back will that mean that you won't be able to get on the PC again
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by brenda@28 June 2004 - 22:17
    wow a whole day without yogiposts its been weird, I miss them.
    Why don't you just pretend that Fre is Yogi, seems the simplest solution.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@28 June 2004 - 22:15
    Rat Faced - Rules are rules i agree (Note this is coming from me on moderation as well ) and yogi's sig was to big but moderation? I think not, o well its only 24 hours im sure he won't be that "Pulling eye balls out" mad...

However while reading the rules i did notice the part which says 500*150, thats a fair size and it does say this includes pictures and text, okat fair enough. Then i looked at your signature and i find the text overflowing the 500 pixal limit by nearly 3 times, an outrage !
    Mines text only, and theres an inbuilt limit to size in the software.

However, thanks for looking, as it was over 100000....so, ive shrank it

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    I dont really have anything important to add here, other than the fact that im wearing Cookie Monster slippers.

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    kAb's Avatar Poster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast