Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need A Good Free Hosting For My Stie

SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I agree with trying to get paid hosting (in most cases it really is worth it providing a ad free environment with a reduced risk of your site disappearing).

If your young you could always get a parent or guardian to pay for the hosting and pay them in cash.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@8 July 2004 - 04:42
    But they still put banner ads on your site though? I just had a look.

Is it possible for someone to get own domain and hosting without any ads on it at all?

EDIT: That freesites.ws hosting seems good though. I just signed up, and it actually worked! When I tried on Saturday, it said creation of new accounts was closed temporarily.
    There are ads on my website. However, they are not required to be there. Those are my own AdSense ads that I decided to put on the website.

Yes it is possible to get your own domain and hosting without no ads. Simply buy a domain and pay for hosting.

The reason why I didn't have to pay for my domain or hosting is because Dominic (of FreeSites.ws) offered to buy and host me to keep my site online. My website was hosted on the freesites.ws servers back before I got my domain. Server was hacked and damage caused. Making my site offline. She now hosts me on EnergiServe and I have practically unlimited everything.

FreeSites.ws is good indeed! Registration is available again. They were moving to newer servers to handle all the accounts.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    OK I see. The freesites.ws seems very good so far. It was very hard to find a free host which allows you to use PHP, MySQL and cPanel without having to have adverts or be a regular at a certain board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12