Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Program

Originally posted by Arm@8 July 2004 - 20:12
    Actually, Direct Connect and Soulseek are best for finding rare stuff. Both are pains in the asses to use but you find nice, wonderful things. But if you wanna find popular songs then Ares is a good option.
    I use Ares too.blue45 the best prog that i know for downloading music is Areslite.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I don't know. The most reliable is probably WINMX but the selection is really crappy.
    Random Quote of the Day
    Manny Calavera: My scythe. I like to keep it where my heart used to be.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i dont know if you guys have seen this b4 but i have found some realy good stuff on this program

Fastmp3search

It uses only http to search and although the results can be a bit weird sometimes i find it pretty good and quick overall

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Ares is way the best I have used.

It is what K Lite should have been if they were not dependent on Kazaa in the first place.

It looks and feels like K Lite but has some very nice features. And it is fast and has lots of files.

Lots of songs and no fakes as yet.

regards

Digby

PS I hope they tighten up on users joining to sort of vet any clowns with fake files !
    What color is your Adkaf ?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by digmen1@11 July 2004 - 07:40
    Ares is way the best I have used.

It is what K Lite should have been if they were not dependent on Kazaa in the first place.

It looks and feels like K Lite but has some very nice features. And it is fast and has lots of files.

Lots of songs and no fakes as yet.

regards

Digby

PS I hope they tighten up on users joining to sort of vet any clowns with fake files !
    I used Ares, it was pretty good, but I just went with the safe stuff just in case. And yeah, those f*cking fake files, they're pissing me off. I overloaded my computer and spent a whole day downloading Scarface to find out that it was just a fake. Bastards.
    Random Quote of the Day
    Manny Calavera: My scythe. I like to keep it where my heart used to be.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    you can get the new releases from a number of sources, but i still go to the good old k-lite to find some older rarer songs.

proud to be american

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    for music: Soulseek and K-Lite... nothing else.

and by the way, FastMP#Search is crap... works for 5 minutes then stops... rubbish program

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    winmx!!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by natedogg@16 July 2004 - 23:03
    winmx!!!!
    good one

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Soulseek = full albums (though you can find them zipped on fasttrack of course)
    IRC = anything and everything
    K-Lite= if you can weed through the bullshit there are a lot of files out there.
    Napster = just kidding....

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast