Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: For Your Information

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    It's funny some mods keep saying their going to be regular members for whatever reason but yet they still have thoose rediculously colored stars under their avatar.

What gives?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ive seen you go from member, to moderator, to admin and now back to member...

quite an amazing person youve been BOT, and i do hope you stay around helping like we all know you love to do.

RESPECT

Rafi

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    You were always one of the friendliest and most helpful mods/admins in my opinion BOT, it's sad to see you go. Hope you'll continue to post around the forum.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Forum Star
    sorry to hear it [B][O][T], and cheers for all that help by pm. if i get stuck again i'll let you know

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    muchspl2
    I didn't see this comming...
    have fun

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@10 July 2004 - 08:27
    I have also informed the team that I too will be quitting. Its been a crazy year for me, being a mod, getting banned, coming back as a member, being a mod again, and now going back to being a member.

To be honest, this job isn't as great as it used to be. I also wish to enjoy the board as a regular member from now on.

RTJ
    Christ

Sorry to see you go too RTJ. Although I've not posted much in the same parts of the board as you, the amount of support you got over the deletegate incident proves you're a good egg.

So ... some members in this thread have feigned surprise at the sudden mod exodus indicating this has been brewing for a while.

Would someone care to share the real reasons behind this?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by manker+10 July 2004 - 13:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 10 July 2004 - 13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@10 July 2004 - 08:27
    I have also informed the team that I too will be quitting. Its been a crazy year for me, being a mod, getting banned, coming back as a member, being a mod again, and now going back to being a member.

To be honest, this job isn&#39;t as great as it used to be. I also wish to enjoy the board as a regular member from now on.

RTJ
    Christ

Sorry to see you go too RTJ. Although I&#39;ve not posted much in the same parts of the board as you, the amount of support you got over the deletegate incident proves you&#39;re a good egg.

So ... some members in this thread have feigned surprise at the sudden mod exodus indicating this has been brewing for a while.

Would someone care to share the real reasons behind this? [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t understand that.

Who would you suggest is "feigning surprise" and for what reason.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Naked Nudist
    well, I hope you both can enjoy yaself around here without the responsibilities of being a mod. I&#39;m sure that after awhile all the drama from some folks on here can get old. Anyway good luck to both of you and thanks for all the work you have done.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you mods make us members feel special

Enjoy your holidays

so how was it like to be a mod?

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Would someone care to share the real reasons behind this?
    Many mods including myself have considered to resign at some point. Being a mod just isn&#39;t a fun job most of the time. Not to forget the time it consumes.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast