Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban Me But Don't Censer Me

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Withcheese+19 July 2004 - 17:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 19 July 2004 - 17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SnnY@19 July 2004 - 16:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani
    @19 July 2004 - 17:29
    So you cannot see what your level is? How can it be a warning if you aren&#39;t aware of it??

TD

That&#39;s why they pm you.
    Except they don&#39;t... [/b][/quote]
    I thought they&#39;ve said that they do

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY+19 July 2004 - 16:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 19 July 2004 - 16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@19 July 2004 - 17:41
    Originally posted by SnnY@19 July 2004 - 16:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani
    @19 July 2004 - 17:29
    So you cannot see what your level is? How can it be a warning if you aren&#39;t aware of it??

TD

That&#39;s why they pm you.

Except they don&#39;t...
    I thought they&#39;ve said that they do [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t get a pm for my warning...never did you.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    I didn&#39;t recieve a PM or anything when i was suspended for 8 days. I had no idea of knowing why i had been suspended and i thought about creating another account but i remembered thats against the rules....

I ahve finnal just been &#39;free&#39;d&#39; so i made a topic, no flaming just asking nicley why and that has also been deleated, still no one has pm&#39;d me.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Retired
    12. Actions and decisions made by moderators and administrators are final. If you disagree, then try to resolve it using PM (Personal Message) with that moderator, and if that isn&#39;t possible PM another moderator or administrator. Starting a topic about the decision instead of using the PM system is not allowed, and will be considered as circumvention of the board rules, and will be treated accordingly.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    I had premission from Brian (the admin) to do it, he told me i was allowed to.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Retired
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@19 July 2004 - 18:53
    Then you should have added that to the post or Brian should have told us.....
    Also if he changed your status it would be nice to inform the team &#33;

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@19 July 2004 - 17:51
    12. Actions and decisions made by moderators and administrators are final. If you disagree, then try to resolve it using PM (Personal Message) with that moderator, and if that isn&#39;t possible PM another moderator or administrator. Starting a topic about the decision instead of using the PM system is not allowed, and will be considered as circumvention of the board rules, and will be treated accordingly.
    Also the part you didn&#39;t highlight:

12. Actions and decisions made by moderators and administrators are final. If you disagree, then try to resolve it using PM (Personal Message) with that moderator, and if that isn&#39;t possible PM another moderator or administrator.

I couldn&#39;t Pm the admin.mod becuasse i had no idea who suspended me, i couldnt even Pm another mod or admin be3cuase i was suspended and couldnt look at the board or my pm&#39;s. Making another account would nahgve been against the rules as well so please tell me what i was spose to do, all i did was just wait and wait and wait untill i was finnally un suspended. I had premission from Brian himself that i could make a thread asking why as he had no idea why becuase the matter hasnt been resolved in Team Chat yet.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+19 July 2004 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 19 July 2004 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@19 July 2004 - 18:53
    Then you should have added that to the post or Brian should have told us.....
    Also if he changed your status it would be nice to inform the team &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Someone suspended me and then didnt inform the team as two team members i spoke to had no idea why i ahd been untill i asked and still both ahve no idea.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Poster
    Am I right in assuming that, if I have never had a PM to say that my warning level is being raised, then it is at zero.

Could someone confirm this for me, I would be most grateful.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 July 2004 - 17:58
    Am I right in assuming that, if I have never had a PM to say that my warning level is being raised, then it is at zero.

Could someone confirm this for me, I would be most grateful.
    Yeah thats true, however if hat works for me i should still be on 10% however chances of that are un likley because certain team members raise levels without pm&#39;s and without telling anybody else.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast