Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring Any Mods?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Digital Nirvana+22 July 2004 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Digital Nirvana @ 22 July 2004 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@22 July 2004 - 20:53
    The mods do their best....
    At sucking each others cock? [/b][/quote]
    I gotta say this was pretty unnecessary.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Digital Nirvana+22 July 2004 - 17:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Digital Nirvana @ 22 July 2004 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@22 July 2004 - 20:53
    At sucking each others cock? [/b][/quote]
    No one&#39;s sucked mine today. WTF is up with that?

Hobbes, again, your perception of the situation is astute and concise.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by NikkiD+22 July 2004 - 21:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 22 July 2004 - 21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Digital Nirvana@22 July 2004 - 17:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetje
    @22 July 2004 - 20:53

At sucking each others cock?

[/b][/quote]
    Image Resized
    [img]http://hometown.aol.com/beagleresq/images/diva%20licking%20lips%20at%20akc%20agility%20trial.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

5. Lounge   -   #35
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by NikkiD@22 July 2004 - 16:17
    actually, I was going to offer to suck yours, but didn&#39;t want to take a chance at getting slapped twice

6. Lounge   -   #36

7. Lounge   -   #37
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+22 July 2004 - 07:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith &#064; 22 July 2004 - 07:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>We have an over load of mods, that want to censor the forum to crap, and you want more?

[/b]

Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger@22 July 2004 - 07:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith
    @22 July 2004 - 13:51
    We have an over load of mods, that want to censor the forum to crap, and you want more?

[/quote]

figured you have a better response, being the mod in question

8. Lounge   -   #38
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by jetje@22 July 2004 - 14:40

So yes i stopped being an active mod, after almost 2 years. I have a lot of work atm combined with a study i recently started to follow. So i haven&#39;t enough free time to be a good "boardslave". And i really think you need to put in enough time and positive energy, to do the job properly.

I&#39;m sorry to hear this.
    Jetje was always around and seemed willing to discuss his actions and what more can you ask for?

Admittedly I have a rather skewed and limited vision of the board...I don&#39;t even know who Sam4 was, much less miss him, nor have I seen the Team Chat logs that everyone else seems privy to...but the tenor of the forum does seem to have taken a turn for the worse over the past few months.

Perhaps the Mods need to consider some different ways to deal with the members.
    Maybe a Mod section in "About this Forum" where an explanation could be given for some of the more contraversial decisions. This section could be closed to member response so it doesn&#39;t drag on for pages, but would serve as a bellweather for what the team thinking is.

As things stand now, too much happens for mysterious and unexplained reasons, hence the member outcry and general mod bashing of late.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by muchspl2+23 July 2004 - 00:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 23 July 2004 - 00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@22 July 2004 - 07:51
    We have an over load of mods, that want to censor the forum to crap, and you want more?

Originally posted by Guitar&#045;Slinger@22 July 2004 - 07:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith
    @22 July 2004 - 13:51

figured you have a better response, being the mod in question [/b][/quote]
    :gasp:

The
    thread is still there for everyone to read
    I closed it because of Flaming. I did leave a note why I close it.
    I did send you a PM also when I raised your warning level.
    You are not banned, nor I wish to see you banned.
    I think I did a fair explaing to you in PM and in the other topic why I did what I did,
    I also have pointed out that if you have a problem of my Moderating, you can take it
    to the Admins and other Moderators. Im sure they will take the actions if needed.

It is not my intention to be a censoring moderator.
    But if it is so that my actions as a moderator are out of line,
    I have no problem stepping down from the Mod. job.
    It would be the best for everyone.

What is your problem about this exactly ?

Didnt we go through with this allready in your thread yesterday?

If you have some valid points to make, or questions, lets hear it.

Spoiler: Show

10. Lounge   -   #40
    muchspl2
    you back door censoring, much like the FCC raising fines imposed to disc jockeys (link)
    if you keep raising and raising my warn level and it never goes down, its not fair when I really do mess up in the future it would get a automatic ban
    plus all the valid points in this thread by Hobbes
    but what makes me think no one cares, how long have we begged/pleaded/demanded that freaking anti-spam be removed, no one listens to the little people here

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast