Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Independent Thought

SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    I go for location myself. Being from USA, New York, I much prefer ass. Well really I prefer "fucking asshole" but that just doesn't look as good in text as it sounds IRL.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@24 March 2003 - 01:26
    I go for location myself. Being from USA, New York, I much prefer ass. Well really I prefer "fucking asshole" but that just doesn't look as good in text as it sounds IRL.

-SJ™
    Classic example of your mentality
    and you say I post sh*ite lol
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. Lounge   -   #33
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Zardoz+23 March 2003 - 23:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 23 March 2003 - 23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -j2k4@23 March 2003 - 21:23
    <!--QuoteBegin--soopaman
    @23 March 2003 - 22:12
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. People - calm yourselves down. There isn&#39;t much debate about this subject. Zardoz isn&#39;t an arsehole, he&#39;s low-brow fuckwit. At best, a random twat. J2K4&#39;s kid sounds like fucking Einstein compared to the frankly dyslexic Zardoz. Zardoz - what a shitty film&#33; Sean Connery in a thong&#33; Isn&#39;t it by John Boorman? I would think a film by Martin Boorman would be more fun&#33;&#33;

N£MO. I&#39;m with you, he is a grammatically challenged baboon.

You&#39;re right, I have totally mis-defined Zardoz.

I agree, he is a low-brow fuckwit-exactly&#33; With hints of brown, I think.
    No idea don&#39;t like the film.

lets have another insult.
    surely you can swear more than that. [/b][/quote]
    Zardoz-

My calculations indicate 10% of your posts are spelled more or less correctly and make at least a thin semblance of sense. This indicates you are either plagerizing or are suffering an imposter. As I suspect the latter, I propose you oust the interloper so that I might resume laughing at you 100% of the time.

Thank you in advance-I know you aim to please.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by j2k4+24 March 2003 - 02:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 24 March 2003 - 02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Zardoz@23 March 2003 - 23:08
    <!--QuoteBegin--soopaman
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. People - calm yourselves down. There isn&#39;t much debate about this subject. Zardoz isn&#39;t an arsehole, he&#39;s low-brow fuckwit. At best, a random twat. J2K4&#39;s kid sounds like fucking Einstein compared to the frankly dyslexic Zardoz. Zardoz - what a shitty film&#33; Sean Connery in a thong&#33; Isn&#39;t it by John Boorman? I would think a film by Martin Boorman would be more fun&#33;&#33;

surely you can swear more than that.
    Zardoz-

My calculations indicate 10% of your posts are spelled more or less correctly and make at least a thin semblance of sense. This indicates you are either plagerizing or are suffering an imposter. As I suspect the latter, I propose you oust the interloper so that I might resume laughing at you 100% of the time.

Thank you in advance-I know you aim to please. [/b][/quote]
    please dont exagerate&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by lil_z+24 March 2003 - 01:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lil_z @ 24 March 2003 - 01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -j2k4@24 March 2003 - 02:26
    Originally posted by -Zardoz@23 March 2003 - 23:08
    <!--QuoteBegin--soopaman

surely you can swear more than that.

Zardoz-

Thank you in advance-I know you aim to please.
    please dont exagerate&#33; [/b][/quote]
    On what formulae do you base your results?
    Any result is irrelevant without the bases on which any conclusion was derived

I do not use American English but U.K. English. The U.S.A. spell and pronounce words at random with no universal structure or standards.
    It&#39;s almost as if it is amde of various dialects each from a different state. even scientists cannot pronounce words consistently.

I guess you are a small man with no importance or any real friends.

If you could read correctly you might find the odd typo.
    But how would you know for sure.

The laughing is merely the product of an addled mind.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    LOOKS LIKE I HAVE VICTORY.

I have reduced the bigots to nothing less than a tirade of abuse with no intelligent comment.
    I cannot think of a better definition of success.

All these threads are one abusive comment after another
    I&#39;m getting very bored with this.

I WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER UNLESS YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY WHO WILL WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR YOU.
    DON&#39;T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 15:39
    If you could read correctly you might find the odd typo.
    But how would you know for sure.

In your case Zardoz, typos are not an "odd" occurrence.

I can hold my breath forever. I&#39;ll be here if you need me.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #38
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ass in america arse in england
    but i just like saying ass sounds better
    oh and letting your kid on this forum and making him flame people
    how sad is that
    u dont want him growing up like u now do u?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by solidsnake@24 March 2003 - 17:22
    how sad is that
    Ass/arse, all the same to me.

I didn&#39;t let my kid on the forum; that would be deceptive. I merely quoted him.
    I&#39;d like him to GROW UP, one way or the other.

Do you feel sorry for Zardoz or something?

I&#39;ve tried in the past to draw him out a bit, but he keeps ducking behind his curtain. Don&#39;t know what to do-he seems to be a gradient presence. I&#39;d like to see him fully engaged more often.

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by solidsnake@24 March 2003 - 17:22
    how sad is that

Ahh, "kazaa4life" - we meet again. You&#39;re not the only one that can change their name. I can still smell a fucking rat&#33;&#33; You leave a foul smelling trail all over the boards. It&#39;s no wonder you and Zardoz get on so well, "scribblec (ss name)" &#33;&#33;&#33; A rat is a rat and will always be found out.

Look over your shoulder&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast