Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Proposal For Bittorent Torrent Section

SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+1 August 2004 - 08:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 1 August 2004 - 08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@1 August 2004 - 10:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user
    @1 August 2004 - 06:46
    can u name some

Huh?

-SJ™
    "Huh" what...
    he said 7th screwed the board last time, can he name few of them [/b][/quote]
    oic

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #102
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+1 August 2004 - 08:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 1 August 2004 - 08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@1 August 2004 - 10:44
    @1 August 2004 - 06:46
    can u name some

Huh?

-SJ™
    "Huh" what...
    he said 7th screwed the board last time, can he name few of them [/b][/quote]
    - Anti-spam (which is still here ffs)

- The smilie generator that Haxor used to hack the team chat logs.

- Screwing up the borders/layout of the board.

- Talk Club.

That enough for you bawa?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #103
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Anit spam IS good addOn and i hardly get the error Thingy
    never knew haxor used smilie Gen to hack into team chat, any post about it?
    it was better with side layers
    - Talk Club.
    what about it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #104
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@1 August 2004 - 11:07
    Stop being so selfish. What about the people who are affected by it a lot? And it doesn&#39;t affect "spammers" or such just normal posters.

I get hit on average 5 times a day and I know people who get hit worse. No other fourm has this.

Damn, if ever I needed confirmation on your moron status that post was it. Well done. I think SnnY was right about the drugs...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #105
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@1 August 2004 - 10:07
    never knew haxor used smilie Gen to hack into team chat, any post about it?
    it was better with side layers
    - Talk Club.
    what about it
    Sorry can you sum up whats happened please ?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #106
    Originally posted by Withcheese+1 August 2004 - 14:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 1 August 2004 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@1 August 2004 - 11:07
    Stop being so selfish. What about the people who are affected by it a lot? And it doesn&#39;t affect "spammers" or such just normal posters.

I get hit on average 5 times a day and I know people who get hit worse. No other fourm has this.

Damn, if ever I needed confirmation on your moron status that post was it. Well done. I think SnnY was right about the drugs... [/b][/quote]

Damn we&#39;re hijiking Admins threat
    Ok perhaps i agree with u, i should think about others too but am not drug adicted
    Btw ur avatar&#39;s background doesnt show transparent in IE cuz IE doesnt supports PNG transparency

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #107
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+1 August 2004 - 10:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 1 August 2004 - 10:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@1 August 2004 - 14:12
    @1 August 2004 - 11:07

Damn, if ever I needed confirmation on your moron status that post was it. Well done. I think SnnY was right about the drugs...
    Ok perhaps i agree with u, i should think about others too but am not drug adicted
    Btw ur avatar&#39;s background doesnt show transparent in IE cuz IE doesnt supports PNG transparency [/b][/quote]
    Why the fuck are you using IE, i made it transparrent and didnt know about IE transparnce but still.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #108
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+1 August 2004 - 11:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 1 August 2004 - 11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Btw ur avatar&#39;s background doesnt show transparent in IE cuz IE doesnt supports PNG transparency [/b][/quote]
    It doesn&#39;t show transparent on mine either but as it was a gift from Peerzy I didn&#39;t like to say...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #109
    convert it to Gif using PhotoShop, thats the only thing i do with PhotoShop

Benjamen button

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #110
    Originally posted by Withcheese+1 August 2004 - 10:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 1 August 2004 - 10:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@1 August 2004 - 11:15

Btw ur avatar&#39;s background doesnt show transparent in IE cuz IE doesnt supports PNG transparency
    It doesn&#39;t show transparent on mine either but as it was a gift from Peerzy I didn&#39;t like to say... [/b][/quote]
    Ity does in FireFox .

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast