Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals Fuck You If You Don't Vote Conservative

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by longboneslinger@28 July 2004 - 20:52
    It's a lot of fun!  typos!! Independent!

Edit: Paragraph removed for Racist Ranting...see original Post

As for hopping in bed with a liberal, I'll be celibate first. At least with a conservative I can hope she aint been with everything that moves up to and including floor mounted vibraters powered by a kick-start Harley!

Oh yeah, conservatives aren't 'dryed up'. My wife is conservative and she bangs my brains out on a regular basis. Conservatives are just choosy about their partners. We tend to be faithful and not bang anything we can catch. We, in other words, have morals, principals, and taste.

Later taters,
    BoNe
    I think a STFU is in order.

Thanks now get your coat.

(whatever that shit means)

Edit:

Removed Racist Rant in the quote
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@26 July 2004 - 19:56
    Vid you must be in heaven tonight with a Clinton on every station on the TV I have my TV unplugged ATM
    just got back from Padre Island so I haven't been watching any Tv ( not that i do very much anyway )

I think Clinton did a good job, I am not in love with him.

Out of curiosity, if we didn't have the 2 term rule do you think that Bush would have won against Clinton?.
    Try to think about how the country would vote and not just how you would.

Hank it seems awfully narrow minded of you to refuse to watch the "other side". How will you be able to make a thoughtful choice in November if you haven't been able to consider all the issues. Should i get time I will watch the republican do.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by vidcc@29 July 2004 - 11:51
    Hank it seems awfully narrow minded of you to refuse to watch the "other side". How will you be able to make a thoughtful choice in November if you haven't been able to consider all the issues. Should i get time I will watch the republican do.
    Sean Hanity put it best when he called this the re-invention convention. It’s kind of like a giant version of extreme makeover show. Everyone does a 180 degree turn and try to act like they’re middle of the road and not so liberal on most issues. It’s not the real deal that we’re getting anyway.

And Vid lets be serious I think we all know where both candidates stand on most of the issues anyway.

I have seen some of the convention. It’s hard not to watch because its on all the news stations.

I did learn one thing about John Kerry from watching some of the convention: he served in Vietnam. Interesting.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@29 July 2004 - 10:05
    180 degree turn and try to act like they’re middle of the road and not so liberal on most issues. It’s not the real deal that we’re getting anyway.

I have lived and worked in the world and not just the USA...trust me hank we have no real "middle of the road" just those that are less right from the middle. To have a "middle of the road" we would need to have a left of middle.

Out of curiosity, if we didn't have the 2 term rule do you think that Bush would have won against Clinton?.
    Any thoughts yet?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Honestly as much as it pains me to say it I think that Clinton would have won.

Clinton was the ultimate politician. He can lie, cheat and steal from the blind and people still love him. Just look at the ovation that he received when he spoke at the convention. People were going nuts. Clinton just has it.

BTW I forgot to ask earlier how was the trip?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by vidcc@29 July 2004 - 12:22
    Any thoughts yet?
    Just a few.

In 1992, absent a Perot candidacy, Bush would have sent Clinton packing.

In 1996, absent a Perot candidacy, Dole just might have sent Clinton packing.

I think an empty Republican suit with a good line of bullshit would have beaten Clinton in 2000.

I am aware that Nader's candidacy turned the trick for Bush in 2000; but those who think Clinton was an incredibly strong candidate might consider that in neither of his two victories did Clinton poll as many votes as Bush did in 2000:

Clinton-1992: 44,909,326

Clinton-1996: 47,402,357

Bush-2000: 50,456,002
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    And Bush didnt get as many as ?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Rat AL GORE LOST! Get over it.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@29 July 2004 - 14:35
    And Bush didnt get as many as ?
    You never did cover the instruction I assigned you about the Electoral College, did you?

Tsk, Tsk.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    You brought pure numbers up

What are those figures expressed as a percentage of the electorate in those elections?

ie:
    Is the number of potential voters a lot greater now than it was in 1992?

Is the turnout greater etc etc etc?

If you want to say Bush was stronger because more people voted for him, you should expect the response that more voted for Gore

Its not my fault that your a Republic and not a Democracy

As to the electoral college....when you come back with a Review of Florida that shows the Republicans won taking into account the illegally disenfranchised and illegally disqualified "Over Votes" then i'll accept that Gore lost there, and those Electoral College votes were legal....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast