Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call To Music Downloaders

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm not sure if it's still being looked at as it's 3 years old.

yo

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Are the results written anywhere?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    done bro
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would buy more music online if you weren't limited to only 1 device
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Done.
    Its easier to download music.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    haha i saw the date of this thread and its 3 years old! thanx for the recommendations Skizo hahaha
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    HONYAK45's Avatar Zappaologist

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by harrycary View Post
    nice survey.

but I must add...

paying for and downloading mp3s, and other compressed file formats, is just a ripoff to the consumer.

compressed music, to me, is just a sample of the uncompressed(.cda or .wav) file and therefore doesn't warrant a fee.

doesn't anyone else out there care about the quality of the sound anymore?

my .02¢
    I totally agree with that.MP3's are only an approximation of the original recording and all the highest and lowest frequencies have been removed in order to compress to their smaller size.If you want to listen to a smaller compressed version then use a lossless compression scheme like flac or shn.
    My hub shares only lossless format music and MP3's are not allowed and are considered to be a virus that can be spread through trading MP3 sourced recordings within the trading community.For all of you that collect MP3's stop! Start collecting lossless! You will notice a great difference in the quality of the sound.For those of you who trade MP3's YOU SUCK!
    If you want access to over 1000 rare unreleased audio & video recordings all in lossless formats from a wide range of musicians,especiially rare Frank Zappa then you need to come check out my hub"The Utility Muffin Research Kitchen" Also we are part of "The Unified Lossless Network" which includes the largest pink floyd lossless hub in the world and also the bluegrass hub which has lossless bluegrass and folk music and my hub UMRK which is the ONLY Frank Zappa hub you will find anywhere!
    Go to the hub homepage and forum and read more about it.The hub rules are posted at the website along with links and info for the software you need to access the hub which is all free just like all the music.There is info for most operating systems too so its not just a windows thing.
    Paying for an mp3 is like paying for a car without a muffler.Its still a car but it sounds like shit

Go to the homepage and send us a registration form now and you will soon be hearing lossless music that will blow you away!
    DC++ hub for lossless Frank Zappa music all lossless ROIO'S & VOIO'S shared though.
    http://www.freewebs.com/honyak45
    http://com4.runboard.com/bhonyaksuniverse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12