Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Axis Of Evil

thats right! u shut up, bitch! dont think u can talk back now!

(sorry ppl. zardoz. u guys know what im talkin bout)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    you fuckin ungratful french cheese eatin surrender monkeys should be kissing our red white and blue asses if we didnt stick our noses into wwII you fags would be speaking german

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster
    ive got a french army rifle for sale excellent condition never fired only dropped once

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by lil_z@24 March 2003 - 23:09
    zardoz didnt i tell u to shut up?!
    lil z-
    Let's hear what he has to say-

Go ahead, Zardoz.

NO,NO, FORGET THAT!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by freeksho@25 March 2003 - 05:06
    ive got a french army rifle for sale excellent condition never fired only dropped once
    Great thing about French surplus-bores are all squeaky-clean!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Originally posted by freeksho@25 March 2003 - 05:04
    you fuckin ungratful french cheese eatin surrender monkeys should be kissing our red white and blue asses if we didnt stick our noses into wwII you fags would be speaking german
    Funny enough, since they have been the center stage for two world wars with millions of casualties, they both speak the same politcal language. Coincidence?

Well, Germany should be next, since they didn't get the message: when they were told it is wrong to attack sovereign countries they just didn't get that it is right as long as your are in a coalition with the US. The world has no use for a people who like to think before they shoot, or draw conclusions from their own past.

And, from my own experience, I can exonerate at least 50% of the French population: None of the French women I had the pleasure of encountering surrendered easily.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Has anybody noticed how many racist abusive morons can't take the hint?
    however much you Ignore them they still don't get it and butt into conversations that do not concern them.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by DataMore@23 March 2003 - 00:26
    I'm almost 100% sure that Bush will point the guns at North Korea, next.
    i am afraid of that, but i think you are right.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Don't you see that the French & even the German were pleased and gratefull to be liberated from the nazis?

Reversly the Iraqi feel invaded. They don't like Saddam, but seem to hate the US more! And it makes sense, given that they've been betrayed numerous times by the american government.

The French have tried to tell him that, but Bush didn't want to listen.

Now, the US are getting their second Vietnam war. We'll get some nice hollywood movies about it in three or four years. That's the good part of it.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Originally posted by tennine@24 March 2003 - 16:46
    WOW men am i crazy or are you just talking about the next country this dumby Bush is gonna agress in the name of what he calls "truth"... so sad there's no more indians to slay should he say...
    Seems really weird...
    But you know with "clean" war (just scored with lots of friendly fires.....) every country that don't agree with Bush's opinion is in the list..
    I totally agree he's been heard ranting, while alone in the oval office

" This'll teach em, Didn't I tell you I'd go all the way. Nothing's gonna stop me now. I'll have you all crawling at my feet. First Iraq now thw world. I warn you all now, yes you out there. Worship me or die."

Over and over again but in a different order.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast