Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

Thread: DooM III

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    anyone know how to change the name of this topic? since it got pinned i wanted to know how i can change to something for suitble like DooM III or somethinglike that instead Omfg! Doom3 moved up to ( )?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #472
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@2 August 2004 - 15:10
    anyone know how to change the name of this topic? since it got pinned i wanted to know how i can change to something for suitble like DooM III or somethinglike that instead Omfg! Doom3 moved up to ( )?
    Ask a mod to change it.

3. Games   -   #473
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Wait till the imp and the door, or the first time you miss a security guard and he sneaks up on you......

Damn this game is good, this shotgun is officially one of my favorite game guns of all time.

4. Games   -   #474
    ello? mods? anybody? mods....? please change the name and u shall be granted a cookie from the cookie jar (of doom)

5. Games   -   #475
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by RGX@2 August 2004 - 15:13
    Wait till the imp and the door, or the first time you miss a security guard and he sneaks up on you......

Damn this game is good, this shotgun is officially one of my favorite game guns of all time.
    When does that happen? I can't wait!
    Wit the imp and the door? Is that when that huge dog like creature rams and rams on the door and the door gets dented and he gives up and smashes through the window? That wasent too scary. But that was the first time I saw that monster so I dident know I powerful I reaaly is.

6. Games   -   #476
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+2 August 2004 - 20:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 2 August 2004 - 20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@2 August 2004 - 15:13

When does that happen? I can&#39;t wait&#33;
    Wit the imp and the door? Is that when that huge dog like creature rams and rams on the door and the door gets dented and he gives up and smashes through the window? That wasent too scary. But that was the first time I saw that monster so I dident know I powerful I reaaly is. [/b][/quote]
    Nah the imp bit is seperate, I think the security guard bit wasn&#39;t scripted, I just missed him in his dark corner as I killed everything else...ran over to the side, reloaded, heard something ratlle, turned round and he had a shotgun pointed at my face and roared...3 secs later I was dead.

The AI is pretty good, guards take cover, imps run of walls, and zombies.....make zombie sounds and run towards you but hey, thats what they&#39;re meant to do&#33;

7. Games   -   #477
    Originally posted by RGX+2 August 2004 - 12:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 2 August 2004 - 12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@2 August 2004 - 20:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-RGX
    @2 August 2004 - 15:13

Wit the imp and the door? Is that when that huge dog like creature rams and rams on the door and the door gets dented and he gives up and smashes through the window? That wasent too scary. But that was the first time I saw that monster so I dident know I powerful I reaaly is.
    Nah the imp bit is seperate, I think the security guard bit wasn&#39;t scripted, I just missed him in his dark corner as I killed everything else...ran over to the side, reloaded, heard something ratlle, turned round and he had a shotgun pointed at my face and roared...3 secs later I was dead.

The AI is pretty good, guards take cover, imps run of walls, and zombies.....make zombie sounds and run towards you but hey, thats what they&#39;re meant to do&#33; [/b][/quote]
    lucky, i don&#39;t survive more than 1.4 seconds is those bastards have shotty to my head, wat difficulty you playing it on?

8. Games   -   #478
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+2 August 2004 - 20:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 2 August 2004 - 20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RGX@2 August 2004 - 12:50
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@2 August 2004 - 20:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-RGX
    @2 August 2004 - 15:13

The AI is pretty good, guards take cover, imps run of walls, and zombies.....make zombie sounds and run towards you but hey, thats what they&#39;re meant to do&#33;
    lucky, i don&#39;t survive more than 1.4 seconds is those bastards have shotty to my head, wat difficulty you playing it on? [/b][/quote]
    Playing it on marine, 3 seconds was a random small time I made up, although he did miss with the first shot so I guess 2 is more like it.

9. Games   -   #479
    Poster
    Jesus says, if you download Doom 3 you burn in hell and Activision and ID sue you for upwards of &#036;100,000 for a 60 dollar game.

10. Games   -   #480
    angel_of_death57
    OMG this game is amazing best i have played in along time i am going out to buy it they deseve my money its brilliant and it works on my GfXCard which is good thank you for this game.

Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast