Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What U Think?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Voetsek@1 August 2004 - 10:52
    It takes 2 shrinks to agree and then you are sectioned under the mental health act and you get a free inpatient stay
    _ _

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Being a doctor and a practitioner of the fine art of psychoanalysis, I have been called of the Lord to confront these issues on a daily basis. I have a patient right now, I won’t name names, but young Fitzimond Winkleberry MacGivens has been under my care for nearly two and a half years. In those two plus years I have been successful in determining that the young lad (who as you know is a member of this congregation) has eleven distinguishing personalities. Yes friends, I hear your gasps, our own Fitzimond MacGivens has multiple personality disorder. Unlike Rev. Clunas however, whose only return to a previous personality was on one occasion, (he was a catholic priest two times and retained his Christian name and person when he did so) young Fitzimond tears through his personalities like a hyena would thrash and chew away at a freshly killed gazelle. It is frightening, yes, frightening indeed. 

3. Lounge   -   #13
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I striped my kegs just reading it

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@31 July 2004 - 23:29
    there must be some law to protect multiple personality sufferers, what about the personaility that does'nt want to die, surely they have rights aswell?
    I don't actually think the law supports people who want to kill themselfs

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@31 July 2004 - 23:17
    If some1 with multiple personalities threatens to kill themselves should the police treat it as a hostage situation?
    sounds like a friend of mine on a saturday night after a few drinks
    Robert00000

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@31 July 2004 - 19:17
    If some1 with multiple personalities threatens to kill themselves should the police treat it as a hostage situation?
    Another George Carlin fan I see.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    One of my alternative usernames keeps sending me death-threats...

Should I report it to the mods and get him IP banned?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by SnnY+1 August 2004 - 11:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 1 August 2004 - 11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Voetsek@1 August 2004 - 10:52
    It takes 2 shrinks to agree and then you are sectioned&nbsp; under the mental health act and you get a free inpatient stay
    _ _ [/b][/quote]
    Its called a section order you can one for free most last 28 days

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Voetsek+2 August 2004 - 14:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Voetsek @ 2 August 2004 - 14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SnnY@1 August 2004 - 11:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-Voetsek
    @1 August 2004 - 10:52
    It takes 2 shrinks to agree and then you are sectioned under the mental health act and you get a free inpatient stay

_ _
    Its called a section order you can one for free most last 28 days [/b][/quote]
    I thought, since you seem to be posting from within the system, that you might need something soothing, is all.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Yes i am in the system so to speak 1 in 4 mild and 1 in 10 pills everyday

http://www.mind.org.uk/index.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast