Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: All The Pubs Are Closed :(

Originally posted by manker@9 August 2004 - 23:15
    Shut up!

Shut up? Is that the way to act when you lose an argument? Very intelligent, l take it you went to a state school?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Withcheese+10 August 2004 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 10 August 2004 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@10 August 2004 - 00:15
    Anyway - the real question is did HenryHiggins feel used in the morning?&nbsp;
    The dog wandered the house until 1am looking for it&#39;s owner. So I locked him in my room and he tried to get in my bed, being a sausage dog he couldn&#39;t make it and I fell asleep whilst he was scrambling to climb up.

I awoke 3 hours later to find him still trying to get in. I then kicked him out of my room and he proceeded to wander the house again this time howling. Eventually I got fed up and whacked him on the nose with a newspaper, he then sulked in a corner of my room.

Stupid dog. [/b][/quote]

Perhaps you&#39;re onto something there, seems a whack on the nose with the Daily Sport and he&#39;ll do anything you like
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Withcheese@9 August 2004 - 23:24
    I awoke 3 hours later to find him still trying to get in. I then kicked him out of my room and he proceeded to wander the house again this time howling. Eventually I got fed up and whacked him on the nose with a newspaper, he then sulked in a corner of my room.

Stupid dog.
    That&#39;s how it should be&#33; Don&#39;t let the dog think he/she/it is better then you (even if the dog gets treated better).

4. Lounge   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by decaftar+10 August 2004 - 00:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (decaftar @ 10 August 2004 - 00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@9 August 2004 - 23:15
    Shut up&#33;

Shut up? Is that the way to act when you lose an argument? Very intelligent, l take it you went to a state school? [/b][/quote]
    Hi lurker, have you been waiting for me all weekend?

Yes I went to a state school, I also just proved you wrong. Unless you have a link there to show me the mighty Welsh empire in all it&#39;s former glory. Did it extend much further than Devon, at all.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #45

6. Lounge   -   #46
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 August 2004 - 10:06
    http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/...heir%20meanings
    Proof positive I&#39;m too lazy to google

I&#39;m so glad it&#39;s not Welsh cause that was my main bone of contention. I&#39;d have struggled to eat that humble pie, what with both feet in my mouth

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Me > manker.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Noice, Chebus! Looks like I wasn't pwned after all

However, it appears that I've changed my mind about whether the Celts are my ancestors.

I've done some book learning twixt then and now

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Question - how has Engelande been fairing after the releaval of the alcohol detention from 11pm to 3am?
    has it gone smoothly or with true tradition of one given water after thirty days in a desert without one advertisment?

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Fuck, just remembered that I'm supposed to be at the pub at 7pm.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast