Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 2!

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@8 August 2004 - 22:47
    Why 2 copies?
    Probabaly the special edition and the normal edition.
    EDIT: spelling

2. Games   -   #12
    For my idiot friends who dont get it soon enough. Multi-console owns in halo. I cant stand people looking at my screen while im about to snipe their brains out.

You're right, thats why I said atleast 2. Ill have to get the special edition too. Keep that and dont open it. Then sell it on ebay and money some dough.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #13
    Yeah, we're gonna throw the coolest party in the history of mankind on release day. Imagine FOUR xboxs linked up to side-by-side projectors with surround sound for some SIXTEEN-PLAYER ACTION! I'm telling you, the economy's gonna have some trouble Nov 9 because nobody's gonna go to work! They'll all be too busy killing each other and blowing up alien bees (ilovebees.com anyone?)

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@9 August 2004 - 22:24
    Yeah, we're gonna throw the coolest party in the history of mankind on release day. Imagine FOUR xboxs linked up to side-by-side projectors with surround sound for some SIXTEEN-PLAYER ACTION! I'm telling you, the economy's gonna have some trouble Nov 9 because nobody's gonna go to work! They'll all be too busy killing each other and blowing up alien bees (ilovebees.com anyone?)

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@9 August 2004 - 17:24
    Noooo... not side by side. Must be in different rooms B)
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+10 August 2004 - 00:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy @ 10 August 2004 - 00:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja Monkey@9 August 2004 - 17:24
    Yeah, we&#39;re gonna throw the coolest party in the history of mankind on release day. Imagine FOUR xboxs linked up to side-by-side projectors with surround sound for some SIXTEEN-PLAYER ACTION&#33; I&#39;m telling you, the economy&#39;s gonna have some trouble Nov 9 because nobody&#39;s gonna go to work&#33; They&#39;ll all be too busy killing each other and blowing up alien bees (ilovebees.com anyone?)
    Noooo... not side by side. Must be in different rooms B) [/b][/quote]
    Even BETTER&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12