Thread: Fight Back Against Fake P2p Sites

UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 August 2004 - 14:54
    Let's take down some scammers.
    I'm all for it...

Who's the man with the plan...?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Goodoh, so join in and make a difference.

Feel good about being one of the people who fecked those scamming bar stewards.

Be able to say "Yes, I was there, I was one of the people who joined in and made a difference".

It's OUR interweb for feck's sake, not their's.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Well we can always start a site that cross-links images from fake peer-to-peer sites so drain their bandwidth. It works for closing down fake bank and lottery sites.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@10 August 2004 - 21:59
    gepzaa

Looking to avoid potentially devastating RIAA lawsuits, many individuals have been duped into paying for P2P software that is already free. The most infamous of these scams is Kazaa Gold. Kazaa Gold is basically the gepzaa Media Desktop Pro version that someone downloaded, then offered the software for the ridiculous price of $39.95.
    Its Azzz and Gep mixxed togethe rin a blender; the most geppest thing the world has ever seen.

I have proberly done about 10gb on the bank one but this is needed more so img onna be putting as much B/W to it as poss, another great Haxor release, he should ahve an NFO:

What We offer:

Ownage + Gep

Wanna Join?

Kl Tools!

Prev releases:

Scam Site Attack
    FST Team Chat

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Arm@10 August 2004 - 22:15
    Well we can always start a site that cross-links images from fake peer-to-peer sites so drain their bandwidth. It works for closing down fake bank and lottery sites.
    ahem
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Arm@10 August 2004 - 23:15

Did you read the thread, at all.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by manker+10 August 2004 - 23:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 10 August 2004 - 23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@10 August 2004 - 23:15

Did you read the thread, at all. [/b][/quote]
    Arm&#39;s can&#39;t read I guess

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by manker+10 August 2004 - 17:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 10 August 2004 - 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@10 August 2004 - 23:15

Did you read the thread, at all. [/b][/quote]
    No I missed that part. I thought it was just another one of those peer-to-peer minifesto articles that said the same bullshit and did nothing to improve the situation.

The site loads too many images I think. 12 images for the 419 sites works why not just 12 images at once for the scam p2p sites?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    aren&#39;t there more than 12 p2p scam sites?
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rookiecrd1)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>I don&#39;t want my forum members getting word that I am trying to get rid of FileSharingTalk.</span></span></td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Focus on killing all the bandwidth of less sites at once to get them down faster. Thats how I look at it. Oh yeah, this thread needs to be stickied.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast