Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pellet Gun

TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by mofos@11 August 2004 - 03:58
    Does anyone know if the mail couriors scan parcels? WIth those x-ray machines?
    #Not sure about USA but i pretty sure they don't in England.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by mofos@11 August 2004 - 03:53
    I just wanna make shure i get this thing in the end cuz i spent some cash on it bigtime. AND i gotta go through fuckin customs too i dont think the scan ur bags tho they just ask you how much (cost wise) the stuff your carrying is worth. Then they ask you where your headed and whos pickin you up ect.. if i get caught at the airport with that shit ill probbly be so fucked it wouldnt be pretty. :helpsmile:
    i wouldnt risk anything. phone the airport first cos if they dont know about it then you got america on orange alert panic buying of duct tape. and reveling in the world panic will suck when youre in guantanamo bay

3. Lounge   -   #13
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Shit i gues i have to phone around then

4. Lounge   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    ya, better to ask then pay the consequences, but don't phone from where u are now, trust me, wit security like that, they'll trace the call for "security" purposes. i know how u feel, i have an AEG 1:1 scale AK47-S (folding stock), A 92 beretta also running on CO2 with 15+1shots, a mac10 also on CO2 30 shots, and planning to buy an M4 RIS AEG+ 45 round clip, i already have more than 1300 bucks worth of airsoft/pellet guns. it'd be a shame if u were to lose it, good luck man, and yes, i do live in canada and it's legal here as long as ur 18 yrs old or have the guardians consent (signed waiver).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    i'm sure u can mail it home, my cousin who lived in canada got a bb gun from ebay, the seller shipped it out from the states and it reached canada safely without any troubles.

proud to be american

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Sounds Good Thanks.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    My step-dad bought back a BB gun from florida made of metal. He told them it was in the luggage at the check in desk and showed them and they put it through. Made it back fine, but maybe this a one-off.

I would post it tbh.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by RGX@11 August 2004 - 16:46
    My step-dad bought back a BB gun from florida made of metal. He told them it was in the luggage at the check in desk and showed them and they put it through. Made it back fine, but maybe this a one-off.

I would post it tbh.
    was this before september 11th?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by RGX@11 August 2004 - 09:46

I would post it tbh.
    Hmm. my guns made of metal

10. Lounge   -   #20
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by TheDave+11 August 2004 - 08:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 11 August 2004 - 08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@11 August 2004 - 16:46

I would post it tbh.
    was this before september 11th? [/b][/quote]
    most likely, they would never let a person take a real looking gun like that onto a plane POST 9/11. post it to urself mofos (like i said in msn), much safer and more of a guarantee. and send me pics of the gun (if it makes it back to surrey safely wit the laser attachment, that laser kicks major ass

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast