Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bring It On

manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by vidcc+13 August 2004 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc &#064; 13 August 2004 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@13 August 2004 - 11:40
    has any board members run for their life?
    In regards to weather, i have been fortunate to not being in the situation that i actually had to run for my life. However i have been in some pretty scarey situations.[/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t think anyone could answer that with assurance.

Who knows if your life would have been on the line if you didn&#39;t run, if anyone did test out that theory and live to post in reply then their life wasn&#39;t on the line and if, indeed, it was then ... they wouldn&#39;t be around to answer in the positive
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by vidcc@13 August 2004 - 18:36
    Then there is the images on the news from the Tampa area where people are refusing to leave and instead board up their windows and write "bring it on charley".... stupid
    I blame Hollywood.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by SnnY+13 August 2004 - 19:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 13 August 2004 - 19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vidcc@13 August 2004 - 18:36
    Then there is the images on the news from the Tampa area where people are refusing to leave and instead board up their windows and write "bring it on charley".... stupid
    I blame Hollywood. [/b][/quote]
    I blame that video game

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Some people only learn by experience.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #16
    And some people never learn at all again around those parts, on account of having had a cow drop on them, or a house, or a car, or whatever else gets whipped up.

As far as I&#39;m concerned, that&#39;s evolution.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SnnY@13 August 2004 - 19:50
    And some people never learn at all again around those parts, on account of having had a cow drop on them, or a house, or a car, or whatever else gets whipped up.

I wouldn&#39;t mind some cream.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by TheDave@13 August 2004 - 12:40
    No, I&#39;m located in Osceola county where the eye is scheduled to pass sometime tonight. Much too late to run anyway, and I&#39;m in a concrete home. Only just lost my satellite tv, and no power outage yet, although I know that won&#39;t last either with 100+ mph winds. I&#39;m hanging out online as long as I can, since I love the cool hurricane photos I have been collecting B)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by bigboab+13 August 2004 - 22:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 13 August 2004 - 22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@13 August 2004 - 19:50

I wouldn&#39;t mind some cream. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t think having that fall on you is lethal, so that&#39;s what I&#39;d go with too.

Good luck there RPerry, you crazy fool.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by RPerry+13 August 2004 - 14:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RPerry @ 13 August 2004 - 14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@13 August 2004 - 12:40
    No, I&#39;m located in Osceola county where the eye is scheduled to pass sometime tonight. Much too late to run anyway, and I&#39;m in a concrete home. Only just lost my satellite tv, and no power outage yet, although I know that won&#39;t last either with 100+ mph winds. I&#39;m hanging out online as long as I can, since I love the cool hurricane photos I have been collecting B) [/b][/quote]
    It appears your avatar is apt

Be safe and post those pics..... Don&#39;t take chances

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast