Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Study Shows The Bush Plan Is Good

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    there's an anecdote about clockmaking that made me chuckle when i heard it, the truthness of it may not be entirely so but it was funny when i heard it.
    A Uni friend told of his holiday when he stayed at a friends house that has a pool. He had always had the hots for his friends sister and she decided to go topless while sunbathing and as he lay on the sunlounger watching her put the suncream on her breasts he became a clockmaker....he made a human sundial

sorry to go off topic but reading the above brought back an old memory of some funny people.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Ah, yes...

Nothing like a good clock joke to start the day out right.

Admittedly, horological humor may be an acquired taste....
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Okay, then.

I need a quick lesson in how to post the pics from my pics/docs.

Anybody?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Originally posted by j2k4@18 August 2004 - 13:20
    Okay, then.

I need a quick lesson in how to post the pics from my pics/docs.

Anybody?
    do you have webspace?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Nope, just the pics on my HDD.

I thought the board had added the ability to "host it's own", or is that just a pipedream?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by j2k4@18 August 2004 - 20:58
    Nope, just the pics on my HDD.

I thought the board had added the ability to "host it's own", or is that just a pipedream?
    AFAIK that's only for avs and sigs.

For other pics, try uploadit.org

Anti-spam
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Thanks, Lynx.

I'll remember that; Vidcc is going to host them, should be one up shortly, I think-we'll try more when we see how this works.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Originally posted by j2k4@18 August 2004 - 15:22
    Thanks, Lynx.

I'll remember that; Vidcc is going to host them, should be one up shortly, I think-we'll try more when we see how this works.

as promised.... impressive work

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    OMFG! That's amazing clocker!

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Originally posted by vidcc+18 August 2004 - 19:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc &#064; 18 August 2004 - 19:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@18 August 2004 - 15:22
    Thanks, Lynx.

I&#39;ll remember that; Vidcc is going to host them, should be one up shortly, I think-we&#39;ll try more when we see how this works.

as promised.... impressive work [/b][/quote]
    It is a special, to be sure.

It is my "count down" piece.

Designed by Clocker to countdown my prision sentence. I took care of a "situation" for him, and now for the next 30 years, I get to appreciate his artistry.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast