Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Study Shows The Bush Plan Is Good

vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 August 2004 - 20:04

Designed by Clocker to countdown my prision sentence.  I took care of a "situation" for him, and now for the next 30 years, I get to appreciate his artistry.

See ya in 2029, hobbsie!
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by clocker+19 August 2004 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 19 August 2004 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 August 2004 - 20:04

Designed by Clocker to countdown my prision sentence. I took care of a "situation" for him, and now for the next 30 years, I get to appreciate his artistry.

See ya in 2029, hobbsie&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I am saddened. I did not think you had a cruel streak, Clocker. What did Hobbes do to deserve this FlashGordonesque torture inflicted?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Originally posted by bigboab+19 August 2004 - 05:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 19 August 2004 - 05:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by clocker@19 August 2004 - 04:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @18 August 2004 - 20:04

Designed by Clocker to countdown my prision sentence. I took care of a "situation" for him, and now for the next 30 years, I get to appreciate his artistry.

See ya in 2029, hobbsie&#33;
    I am saddened. I did not think you had a cruel streak, Clocker. What did Hobbes do to deserve this FlashGordonesque torture inflicted?[/b][/quote]
    Boab,

Perhaps you remember Clockers old signature?

"A friend will help you move, a good friend will help you move a body".

Anyway guess who got holding the proverbial (body)bag.

But holy sprockets, Boy Wonder, hear me now and believe me later, the chap has talent.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There is a cruel streak in the man. I have to seriously reconsider if I should return this young lady into his grasp.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Put the other ones up, vid?

They&#39;re in your in-box.

NEVERMIND-didn&#39;t see that you already had.

Well done, and thanks.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Poster
    I bought a watch the last time I was in Manchester, a few weeks ago.

It synchronizes with atomic clocks which send out a signal of the (accurate) time, pretty much anywhere in the UK. The watch displays if it has such a signal and how strong it is.

It is more accurate than I would ever need, I bought it from Maplins and it cost £24.99.

Anything other than this is a curiosity. It is difficult to make, attractive, esoteric, but ultimately impractical. So why waste valuable resources when technology can achieve so much more, at a fraction of the cost.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@19 August 2004 - 18:36

It synchronizes with atomic clocks which send out a signal of the (accurate) time, pretty much anywhere in the UK. The watch displays if it has such a signal and how strong it is.

It is more accurate than I would ever need, I bought it from Maplins and it cost £24.99.

Anything other than this is a curiosity. It is difficult to make, attractive, esoteric, but ultimately impractical. So why waste valuable resources when technology can achieve so much more, at a fraction of the cost.
    Wet blanket.

I&#39;m listening to Leo Kottke, so there&#33;
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+20 August 2004 - 00:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 20 August 2004 - 00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@19 August 2004 - 18:36

Wet blanket.

I&#39;m listening to Leo Kottke, so there&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I knew you were going to say that.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+19 August 2004 - 18:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 19 August 2004 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@20 August 2004 - 00:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @19 August 2004 - 18:36

Wet blanket.

I&#39;m listening to Leo Kottke, so there&#33;
    I knew you were going to say that. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s due, no doubt, to your atomic timing capability.

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast