Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Xp Product Key

@ Chewie UK You are probably right there.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I made a bet with my friends. untill i can figure out where the key is on the disk im fifty dollars poorer
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='color:blue'><u>Its the Kid BH</u></span></span></span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    there is no key on the disk, if that was the case you could not use a key generator with any version of windows.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    For people whom uses pirated windows Xp there 2 usuall in-use key&#39;s and anybody can use them to activate thier product. since Sp2 came out the Old key didnt work so people had to change thier key&#39;s to new one.
    i think what ur trying to ask is wheter each cd&#39;s has thier own key or...
    well with Orginal Cd&#39;s ull get diffrent key&#39;s and as i said with pirated cd&#39;s key&#39;s r usuallly same.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    By any chance, would this "disk" so happen to be one that you burned from an .iso or .bin/.cue file after downloading using a P2P application?

In which case, referring to "on/in the disk" meaning that the "key" is likely located in a folder (on the disk) labeled either "KEY" or "CRACK".

Just covering the bases...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Izagaia@18 August 2004 - 17:50
    By any chance, would this "disk" so happen to be one that you burned from an .iso or .bin/.cue file after downloading using a P2P application?

In which case, referring to "on/in the disk" meaning that the "key" is likely located in a folder (on the disk) labeled either "KEY" or "CRACK".

Just covering the bases...
    not at all what he meant.
    look at chewie&#39;s explanation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12