Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft-modding Your Xbox The Easy Way!

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    OK, ive done everything it says, i installed the zip to the hard drive and then go to play the game, but when loading the game before step 6, (6. The screen should now go black and you are ready to set up your new dashboard) my screen doesnt go black, well, it does, but it is covered with japenese text and at the top says call customer support. i bought a bran new xbox last week, could it be protected?
    tYiA

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #492
    n18's Avatar Death God
    How big is the eeprom.bin supposed to be? I had backup_linux files when i modded my xbox, and when i try to do backup again it doesnt overwrite, and when i deleted the files in backup_linux and tried backing up, nothing appeared. So i dont wanna ruin my new hd if the eeprom bin is currupted or something, the size of my eeprom.bin was 256

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #493
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    firstly, what is the eeprom.bin? secondly, i didnt say anything about linux, and lastly, im not installing a new hd as of this moment, i just want to unlock the new menus.
    tYiA

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #494
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowen747x
    firstly, what is the eeprom.bin? secondly, i didnt say anything about linux, and lastly, im not installing a new hd as of this moment, i just want to unlock the new menus.
    i was asking a question about my own problem you self centered duche bag.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #495
    Hey Sing one question
    does your metod work on PAL x-box????

I've bought the AR and 007 i got the .zip file for the 007. wil it work on my pal xbox with the first dashboard!!!!!!

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #496
    temporaryscars
    Good god where do you get the Itools from? Could somebody send them to me? [email protected]

Much thanks.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #497
    thetman
    Hello, I installed the UDE2, M8, and Evox everything is working good

Two Issuses I have are

1.) When I load Enter the Matrix I hear auido but no video show up and then I think it locks up. I tried playing around with the differnet settings for NTSC.

Anyone know how to fix this no sure if i use a differnt bios load if that would help. I also cleared all my cache this did not help anything.

2.) When you hit the reboot button it reboots but then it hang on the Xbox Splash Screen

Running
    Xbox v1.0
    TSOP Hacked

-PingLH
    Last edited by thetman; 05-20-2005 at 06:01 AM.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #498
    Is it possible that I can get the splinter cell version of the mod? :S

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #499
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowen747x
    OK, ive done everything it says, i installed the zip to the hard drive and then go to play the game, but when loading the game before step 6, (6. The screen should now go black and you are ready to set up your new dashboard) my screen doesnt go black, well, it does, but it is covered with japenese text and at the top says call customer support. i bought a bran new xbox last week, could it be protected?
    Same thing happened to me, I just waited a while (after the lights started blinking green) and shut it off. It should work. My xbox is brand new to (1.6).

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #500
    Hi I`m new to this forum and I would like to soft mod my xbox.
    OK,I have downloaded bondauf and I need the original game and the AR.
    I have only two noob questions:In this very good and easy tut I get confused about two things(dont wanna kill my xbox,lol).Where does the original game come in place,you install the soft through your AR,insert the games disc after that?dont see it anywhere...Second,my xbox is pal and I cannot select ude2 according to the tut,so my xbox cant be modded?Or is ude(1)the correct way to mod,then?

By the way my xbox is a bit older,build november 2003.
    Last edited by booku; 06-05-2005 at 09:14 AM.

Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast