Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft-modding Your Xbox The Easy Way!

if anyone has time to explain to me what is nk patcher?. is it safe to delte the files of the auf mod throught m$ dashboard. or i have to uninstall ude ? or how do TAKE EVERYTHING OFF?
    Last edited by gus738; 08-05-2005 at 07:00 PM.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #552
    SingaBoiy

can u help me ??? i'm slow @ this

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #553
    Ok I already had the AR I went to Game Stop today and asked if they had Agent Under Fire they said yea and they had both platinum and reg. I buy the reg and they give me platinum....is there a wayto still soft mod my xbox even though I have the platinum version?

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #554
    i dont think so . i heard there maybe one only but its hard to guess. best thing it to buy the reg one ..

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #555
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    regular one is the only one that works

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #556
    crap.... freakin Game Stop gave me the wrong one I mean I don't even use XBL so I thought it might work. Hopefully they will let me return it to get the real version I need. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by TheMattOne; 08-05-2005 at 03:37 AM.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #557
    ok for people that buy the platinum version of 007 auf here is the link to knowing which one does and doesn't work ....

http://www.biline.ca/X-Box/007work.jpg

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #558
    how can i remove all of the fies from the softmod 007 auf? why cuz i have found some new auto installer that even comes with the files that people need. and also choice of evo-x or unleash-x . SingaBoiy can u help me ? and in a exchange ill post the info to where to get it . (am i allow to do that?)

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #559
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by gus738
    ok for people that buy the platinum version of 007 auf here is the link to knowing which one does and doesn't work ....

http://www.biline.ca/X-Box/007work.jpg
    Nice link for people that have the platinum version, but if your going to go get a copy of auf you are better off getting a non-platinum one.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #560
    Thanks for all your help I actually modded my Xbox with the platinum version of 007 thanks again for all your help. Now I just need to figure out the FTPing and if there is a way to do it from my laptop which has Wireless internet.
    Last edited by TheMattOne; 08-05-2005 at 08:44 PM.