Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The O.C

Looking around through a torrent site (in sig) i found the show called "The O.C" and my father was telling me it was a good television show.So i download'd the first episode and wached it.I must say i think i found a new top 10 show to put on my list.Has eny one else been waching this show?Sorry to come so late in the series.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    well, it is pretty late "discovery", but ya, the OC is damn good. family guy still number 1 on me list.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Just download'd the second episode.Hope its as good as the first.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I would like American's to say sorry for this piece of shyte more than saying sorry for voting bush...this show is worse than melrose place and beverly hills 90210 put together...im just thankful that there is 2 epsiodes left in the season in Australia so they can stop those stupid feckin adverts they play every ad break...i was glad dawson's creek has stopped playing in Australia...then they bring this shyte out...feck off American soaps...we have enough Australian shitty soaps like Neighbours, Home & Away, Blue Heelers & Mclouds Daughters *which is the worst of all*...I hope every member of the OC dies of genital diseases

5. Movies & TV   -   #5

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme
    I would like American's to say sorry for this piece of shyte more than saying sorry for voting bush...this show is worse than melrose place and beverly hills 90210 put together...im just thankful that there is 2 epsiodes left in the season in Australia so they can stop those stupid feckin adverts they play every ad break...i was glad dawson's creek has stopped playing in Australia...then they bring this shyte out...feck off American soaps...we have enough Australian shitty soaps like Neighbours, Home & Away, Blue Heelers & Mclouds Daughters *which is the worst of all*...I hope every member of the OC dies of genital diseases
    Like jesus once said "its all about preferences my boy"
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 11-20-2004 at 11:43 AM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    Like jesus once said "its all about preferences my boy"
    if he said that, then jesus was a paedophile.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme
    if he said that, then jesus was a paedophile.
    you think?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    the OC rawks ive seen every episode the oc is #1 on my list and my list only has one show on it

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Please, not another show about rich kids and their problems....

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet.../showid-16960/

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Should spend your time watching Lost and not The O.C.. Maybe even Mythbusters.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast