Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike: Source (Anyone Have It ?)

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Can someone please help. I have the Luzifer CS. They give a Hl2 Patch on their cd, and then they also give a "Steam Patch". How do i use these? I dont know where to start. There is no file in the CS directory named "patch".

2. Games   -   #22
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    it is a pretty good game, there are alot of textures and like i was kicking around a spare tire and it moved the way it should. the graphics are good, not like doom3 good where it screws up your computer. it is enjoyable good graphics. i would reccomend buying the game because.. say you buy one computer game all year, i think this would be the best one because its basically 2 games in one and half life 2 will probably be game of the year. Also you can back up your steam gaves on a DVD incase your computer crashes. You can learn how at http://www.steampowered.com/forums/s...hreadid=151953
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

3. Games   -   #23
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Sorry b8ut dumb cnut!!! Nuked means its not working, or there is somethign wrong with it. A scene Nuke means stop downloading/uploading it right now, something is wrong enough for it to be nuked. And dont get anything from Suprnova to do with an online game, its likely to fook up ur system or steal ur real cd key or soemthing.
    SERIOUS!?????????

F00k!!!!

which one should i download...and where from??

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Games   -   #24
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    SERIOUS!?????????

F00k!!!!

which one should i download...and where from??
    k now im downloading [Games - PC] Counter-Strike Source FINAL READ NFO...

466mb

which crack should i get?

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Games   -   #25
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    k now im downloading [Games - PC] Counter-Strike Source FINAL READ NFO...

466mb

which crack should i get?

Crack is included

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #26
    I am very impressed with CS:S.
    It is far more graphical and demanding then CS 1.6, Has some neat new models too.
    First good thing Valve has done.....
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

7. Games   -   #27
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i downloaded the game yeaterday , and i was very confused on how to set it up , considering the fact that the game doesnt install itself. i read the guide that came with it , but it was poorly detailed enough for me to follow along with it. If some one knows how to , and can give me a good clear way of setting it up with my steam account , i would be greatly appreciated with that.

8. Games   -   #28
    There, i got it to work, but by just guessing how to do everything. Now when i double click on "Cs Source" icon, a weird dos prompt comes up, and then i double clicked on the dedicated server icon. Then some weird errors occurr, and the game launches.

9. Games   -   #29
    Code:
    лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл
    л  Install Notes:                                                              л
    л                                                                              л
    л  1. Unpack the patch with WinRAR or WinACE                                   л
    л  2. Copy over the files located in the /Files directory to your              л
    л     installation directory (make sure you already applied the crack from     л
    л     the original release)                                                    л
    л  3. Download Steam from www.steampowered.com                                 л
    л  4. Register an account on it. (don't use one with games on it!)             л
    л  5. Edit SteamApp.cfg in your CSS Directory to your account settings etc.    л
    л  6. Launch the shortcut, play the game..(make sure steam is exitted)         л
    А     *If this is not working for you keep playing on cracked servers.         А
    АллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллА
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

10. Games   -   #30
    There was none of that stuff in mine. There were no files to overwrite.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast