Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Editorial: Michael Moore's patriotism

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Exactly...what you said, That is what I object to.
    ok so you object to this
    he took some facts and stretched them and spun them into a web.
    But do you object to this.?
    he voted 98 times to increase tax
    Bush on Kerry

Or anything the swiftboats vets say about kerry?
    Last edited by vidcc; 10-18-2004 at 08:24 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Why would you assume I didn't?
    Agreed. Not conservatives have their fingers in their ears.

Some actually hear the logic and still make the bad choices.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    but please tell me what it is you object to about moores film.. Hank didn't answer...perhaps you will

If you were to read the book in my sig you would have a better understanding. If you have a chance to go by the library pick it up and give it a read.
    Did so

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Did so
    No........ that pointed me to someone elses opinion, which is apparently what you are basing your opinion on.

but perhaps you could voice your opinion on bush saying kerry voted 98 times to increase tax which is quite frankly a stretch of the imagination...just what moore is accused of
    Last edited by vidcc; 10-18-2004 at 08:46 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    What the book points out is facts about Moore. It talks about when he worked for different newspapers and magazines and all of the books and films that he’s done. It breaks down in detail each book and movie and points out all of the inaccuracies in them.

What in the world does the Presidential debate have to do with Moore? We’re comparing apples and oranges again.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    What the book points out is facts about Moore. It talks about when he worked for different newspapers and magazines and all of the books and films that he’s done. It breaks down in detail each book and movie and points out all of the inaccuracies in them.

What in the world does the Presidential debate have to do with Moore? We’re comparing apples and oranges again.
    what iam doing is finding the double standard... moore stretching a "fact" = lying unpatriotic "stupid fat person"

Bush stretching a "fact" (and it was a huge stretch) = OK in your book

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    And with that you are being one sided. What about Kerry and all of the things that he said?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    And with that you are being one sided. What about Kerry and all of the things that he said?
    oh i agree kerry spins bush stuff...i didn't need to use kerry because you had moore and your objection to moore was distotions of "your guy"

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    ruthie's Avatar Poster

I'd like it if you please point out inaccuracies in F911. By the way, the conservatives beloved Fox News website gave the film a bravo.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    I'd like it if you please point out inaccuracies in F911. By the way, the conservatives beloved Fox News website gave the film a bravo.

Mr. O'Reilly didn't like it though. It made him vibrate with anger (or something)
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast