Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: another day,another sleepless night

ElvisLover's Avatar Gepper #1
    Its cos you rawk

2. Lounge   -   #32
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol, the rule of thumb my dear ziggy:

all threads made by ziggy must be hijacked and totally revamped and transformed by page 3.

it's also in the geneva convention

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    smoke a blunt
    Thats the best idea I heard all day. *cough**cough**cough**sporadic laugh **cough* Dont think of it as doing drugs, think of it as well............... smoking the sacred leaf.

Or if recreational drugs arent your thing and you cant sleep then take some Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Thats Benadryl by the way. You can buy a generic 24 pack of them at Walgreens for about $3.50. Ide say take like 6 or 8 of them(dont worry it wont put you in the hospital but you will probably have to use the bathroom alot), the effects will come in alot faster and then .

Now when you take Benadryl the effects should kick in alot faster at normal doses. If they dont then just take 6 more on another occasion and then the sedativeness will come.

If you dont feel like doing one of my crackpot OTC drug abusing skemes then you can just take the medicine at normal doses and get Diphenhydramines sedative effects in an hour or 2.
    Last edited by Arm; 10-18-2004 at 11:23 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm View Post
    Or if recreational drugs arent your thing and you cant sleep then take some Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Thats Benadryl by the way. You can buy a generic 24 pack of them at Walgreens for about $3.50. Ide say take like 6 or 8 of them(dont worry it wont put you in the hospital but you will probably have to use the bathroom alot), the effects will come in alot faster and then .

Now when you take Benadryl the effects should kick in alot faster at normal doses. If they dont then just take 6 more on another occasion and then the sedativeness will come.

If you dont feel like doing one of my crackpot OTC drug abusing skemes then you can just take the medicine at normal doses and get Diphenhydramines sedative effects in an hour or 2.
    This drug is fucking insane

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234