Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Xbox Owns U!

Oh man i LOVE stirring the pot!,u guys ,lol,this is great entertainment,i feel like im reading a F***** mad magazine.Its amazing how people get so bloody defensive ,hey Ninja ,i could recommend a nice relaxing med,its called Adavan,or Clonazapam ,should help your nerves and your outburst towards trivial shit.check it out ok kid but ask your mommy first though ok, :x

2. Games   -   #102
    This post need's to end, if this was about consoles only then that would have ended at page 2 were now on page 7 and have 6 pages of useless argueing.. This post need's to end!! And you guys need to come over and have a beer and hochie and play more games then post's lol :beerchug:

3. Games   -   #103
    Poster
    Originally posted by Hellhammer@1 May 2003 - 17:08
    Oh man i LOVE stirring the pot!,u guys ,lol,this is great entertainment,i feel like im reading a F***** mad magazine.Its amazing how people get so bloody defensive ,hey Ninja ,i could recommend a nice relaxing med,its called Adavan,or Clonazapam ,should help your nerves and your outburst towards trivial shit.check it out ok kid but ask your mommy first though ok, :x
    LOL you make me laugh. It is amazing that everything seems to amuse you. You must be mentally retarded do be amused be this. Yes your so dumb all you can do is laugh because you don't make any sense.

4. Games   -   #104
    Originally posted by the-ninja69+2 May 2003 - 02:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the-ninja69 @ 2 May 2003 - 02:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hellhammer@1 May 2003 - 17:08
    Oh man i LOVE stirring the pot&#33;,u guys ,lol,this is great entertainment,i feel like im reading a F***** mad magazine.Its amazing how people&nbsp; get so bloody defensive ,hey Ninja ,i could recommend a nice relaxing&nbsp; med,its called Adavan,or Clonazapam ,should help your nerves and your outburst towards trivial shit.check it out ok kid but ask your mommy first though ok, &nbsp; :x&nbsp;
    LOL you make me laugh. It is amazing that everything seems to amuse you. You must be mentally retarded do be amused be this. Yes your so dumb all you can do is laugh because you don&#39;t make any sense. [/b][/quote]

5. Games   -   #105
    Poster
    We should just stop this Madness
    the_ninja69 we understand what you are trying to bring over to us. So if anyone else comments otherwise, just look past it, BECAUSE that is what they think and has absolutely no relevance to you whatsoever.
    Yes from where you stand Xbox is God, and technically it is, but that doesn&#39;t give you any right to flametorch the other consoles.

well as for the others, we can just leave this post alone and let it sink to obliviousness. Don&#39;t anyone reply or bump because this is dumb. I have to quote this statement, one man&#39;s meat is another&#39;s poison. So stop playing social engineer and leave those people who have their own comments and thoughts of their &#39;Best&#39; console.

6. Games   -   #106
    jetje's Avatar former star
    To all involved in this threat.... That violated the board rulez.. flaming, fowl language etc...

Stop it....

People can have different opinions on what is good what is best...
    No need to fight over these dumb matters. It&#39;s just all personal favoritism.

7. Games   -   #107
    jetje's Avatar former star
    damn need to double post to show my other post...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011