Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Maybe, maybe not, some people are just fucked in the head, especially when it comes to kids, Bunny boilers mate, plenty of them out there, just want someone to pay the bills. Maybe she was genuanly scared, maybe not, either way to try and drag you in like that is classic Glen Close, sick if you ask me, ok so she's in a predicament (takes 2 to tango unless she was asaulted) but to attemp to pull a trick like that, saying it had'nt come out? Saying you had taken it as your child, to spend years of your life doing whatever, pay out thousands in maintenance, only to find out when you're 40 that it's not your child and you've wasted your life.
    Twisted if you ask me. May as well pulled a gun and tried to shoot you.

Jonno

Edit :Yogi.....No not entirely, altho the american thing does'nt effect me, girls like her cost me money.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well, I don't agree with any of that

But you've a bee in your bonnet so I'll leave it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Yesterday a truck was stopped by the police on highway A1.

I seemed there were 96 ponýs in there.

Officially there was place for 40 ponys.

That driver should get the deathpenalty.

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Edit :Yogi.....No not entirely, altho the american thing does'nt effect me, girls like her cost me money.
    Exactly my point, Jonno.

I call it bellybutton worldview.

Your neighbor cheats on wellfare; outrage.

Big coorparates steal taxbillions every year; not your cup of tea.

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi
    Yesterday a truck was stopped by the police on highway A1.

I seemed there were 96 ponýs in there.

Officially there was place for 40 ponys.

That driver should get the deathpenalty.

Yogi
    Harsh. I say he should get put in with 95 other animal mistreaters in the boot of a Mondeo en route to Calais. Via Lesotho.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Harsh. I say he should get put in with 95 other animal mistreaters in the boot of a Mondeo en route to Calais. Via Lesotho.
    Hear, hear.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    @Manker......So you would be ok at 40 being told you just wasted your entire youth on a child that was someone else's? and now the father has come back they don't wanna know you , you're a spare part? Don't tell me that does'nt happen cos you know it does.

@Yogi......Dude I'm not talking about news, I'm making a point, I'm in a bad mood for something else and at this present time I'm easily wound up, I saw this on tv and wanted to see what others thought.

Actually while on the subject, did anyone see last weeks eastenders? I watch the omnibus edition yesterday, that 14 y/o girl gave birth (very clever them showing a heavily pregnant 14 y/o running round stealing stuff) and the actual birth sceen I found offensive, a young girl screaming in pain, I mean really screaming and the nurse saying they may have to cut her to deliver, she panics and is crying for her mum, I'm sorry but that entire sceen was not one for primetime veiwing, late night drama yes, early evening, no.

Jonno

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I watched it and din't think anything of it, in fact we were laughing about it

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    @Manker......So you would be ok at 40 being told you just wasted your entire youth on a child that was someone else's? and now the father has come back they don't wanna know you , you're a spare part? Don't tell me that does'nt happen cos you know it does.
    So I'd brought a child up as my own for 22 years and just because I find out that I'm not the biological father those years are wasted? I think not.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene

@Yogi......Dude I'm not talking about news, I'm making a point, I'm in a bad mood for something else and at this present time I'm easily wound up, I saw this on tv and wanted to see what others thought.

Actually while on the subject, did anyone see last weeks eastenders? I watch the omnibus edition yesterday, that 14 y/o girl gave birth (very clever them showing a heavily pregnant 14 y/o running round stealing stuff) and the actual birth sceen I found offensive, a young girl screaming in pain, I mean really screaming and the nurse saying they may have to cut her to deliver, she panics and is crying for her mum, I'm sorry but that entire sceen was not one for primetime veiwing, late night drama yes, early evening, no.

Jonno
    I didn't see the episode of Eastenders, but I actually think it's a good thing to show a 'realistic' birth. Many young girls romantacize having babies, that should put paid to that to some extent.

Was there any warnings at the beginning of the show? We have warnings for most shows:violence, language, sex, drug use etc.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast