Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Is FST dying?

natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    yes its dieing because u guys still havent changed the front page

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    yes its dieing because u guys still havent changed the front page
    I think Rookie is waiting until Krohn has more time. Be patient and keep clicking the adds daily

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    I think Rookie is waiting until Krohn has more time. Be patient and keep clicking the adds daily
    hasnt it been like 1 month already.... just seems like Krohn is dragging it on. Is this gonna be the new anti-spam?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    hasnt it been like 1 month already.... just seems like Krohn is dragging it on. Is this gonna be the new anti-spam?
    All he's gotta do is take maybe half an hour a week and make some noticeable changes.
    He is getting paid after all. (right? )

5. Lounge   -   #25
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    yeah where did all those members go ever since they change to the new board......... Vacation maybe?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I would say that the forum is dying at an alarming rate. Those in the UK may not notice this as much because you guys ARE the board. When you go to sleep at about 7:00 my time, the board just sits there until morning. Last night I saw 8 people online.

When is the last time we got a new impact player, particularly in the DRawing Room. I'm tired of listening to people whose opinions I am already familiar with.

To Rookie, I think that the people are more likely to post if you displayed the active members in 45 minutes. When you see 8 people on at 10 pm, you just don't bother to post. Also, when it gets low and you are 1 of 3 people in the lounge, people start to call you out to post. I don't want to post that way.

Although it may seem odd to ask for this change, it really might make a difference, based on human psychology.

Any belief that the board is picking up is absolutely delusional.
    Last edited by hobbes; 10-31-2004 at 02:47 AM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    All he's gotta do is take maybe half an hour a week and make some noticeable changes.
    He is getting paid after all. (right? )
    Someone has forgotten Rule 12 already....get him IKE

8. Lounge   -   #28
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I would say that the forum is dying at an alarming rate. Those in the UK may not notice this as much because you guys ARE the board. When you go to sleep at about 7:00 my time, the board just sits there until morning. Last night I saw 8 people online.

When is the last time we got a new impact player, particularly in the DRawing Room. I'm tired of listening to people whose opinions I am already familiar with.

To Rookie, I think that the people are more likely to post if you displayed the active members in 45 minutes. When you see 8 people on at 10 pm, you just don't bother to post. Also, when it gets low and you are 1 of 3 people in the lounge, people start to call you out to post. I don't want to post that way.

Although it may seem odd to ask for this change, it really might make a difference, based on human psychology.

Any belief that the board is picking up is absolutely delusional.
    Although I very much doubt that our hobbes is some sort of Psychologist, I 100% agree with him. It sucks when you see there's only 3 people online, and you say to your self, F*** it, it's not worth posting. And ya, change the front page .

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    @Hobbes...... :crying: You're bored with my opinions?

I do agree to some extent with what's been said, but if you go thru life glass half empty then things do look bad, at this point in time I was the last person to post in the lounge, this was an hour ago, so yes, the board has slowed, but FFS it's not dying
    If you guys worked in a business which you loved and it hit q uiet spot, would you dump it and say "Oh well, it's dying" or would you keep it alive as long as you could?

And could someone point out to me the problem with the front page?

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #30
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    http://www.filesharingtalk.com/

now try to get into the forum via that page

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast