Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Bush won

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    You mean the States around the edges, and hence having more experiance with "Foreigners", are mostly Democrat, whereas the Inner States that dont see many and are only exposed to your own Media, are mostly Republican?
    The "Thinking States"?
    Last edited by Withcheese; 11-04-2004 at 11:33 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    The "Thinking States"?
    I think "Cosmopolitian" is the diplomatic language...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I really regret that I'm so strapped for time lately; this is fun.
    This is too easy...

Like I said.... "People who say the US media is liberal are just parroting Rush Limbaugh and his buddies or are so far to the right they wouldn't know left from middle..."

To wit...

no doubt they were flummoxed as to how they might keel-haul Bush about WMD while not doing the same to the like of Kerry.
    Kerry is a Democrat... don't confuse the two...

These things surely happened; how is it that you have determined they support your point?
    Um... that was sarcasm... the press has been eerily quiet on these matters except for an occasional "story" here and there.... the US media hasn't been "liberal" for quite some time... maybe since Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein... Journalists may be liberal, but the media certainly isn't.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    FFS people, you voted the guy in. You gave him the majority in The House of Representatives and in The Senate.

It's called democracy

Live with it.
    The beauty of America is that just because some neckless swamp dweller gets voted into the White House doesn't mean we have to either support him or agree with him or "live with it". As an American I reserve the right to point out every little mistake he makes and criticize every move he makes, with impunity. I reserve the right to try to get him out of office any legal way I can.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Another sad misperception, Rat.

Atlanta (for example) is awash in it's foreign contingent, and I'm not talking Canadians.
    I guess the fact that Atlanta voted for Bush, despite it's "foreign contingent" might be balanced by the fact that it decided that "Creationism" is a valid science and should be taught in schools.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    (CNN) -- President Bush convincingly won the popular vote Tuesday thanks to strong backing from his party's conservative base, as well as increased support from Latino, urban, Jewish, Catholic and female voters, according to exit polls.

all lies

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    MCVIV
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-05-2004 at 06:46 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    B,
    Are you saying that such a grand scheme developed to add 1/5 of a million votes while inconspicously keeping voter turnout from being unbelievable?

EDIT: BTW, totally of topic but not deserving of its own thread: is it my imagination or was the GOP states usually blue in the past and are now red?
    Last edited by spinningfreemanny; 11-05-2004 at 07:35 PM.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    B,
    Are you saying that such a grand scheme developed to add 1/5 of a million votes while inconspicously keeping voter turnout from being unbelievable?

EDIT: BTW, totally of topic but not deserving of its own thread: is it my imagination or was the GOP states usually blue in the past and are now red?
    I asked this before because I'm of it but what oversight do we have for e-voting..besides the networking guys making sure the machines don't crash.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    If I read correctly in a past article; the votes are stored on various media; not paper, but other forms as well as a gaggle of federal inspectors (I think they're called 'marshalls')who specificly investigate this sort of thing.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast