Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of Fallujah

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    May the children of Iraq forgive us, us as in the west. This is the darkest hour of humanity and America. I don't know how anyone could support this. Insurgents?? I proudly call these "insurgents" freedom fighters that will one day crush American Imperialism. I just saw on the news about how the "Iraqi Army" will help the Americans take Fallujah, fucking sick. Today, that's right, today, is the day I have lost any and all respect for America, including it's citizens I will only tolerate them, not be friends for I know now what monsters truly lie beneath their skins. There is no excuse for re-electing a monster, no excuse what so ever because the monster won by a lot of votes. May god help us all, and may you American Citizens on here understand where I am coming from.

I know some of you on here don't support Bush or his "decisions" that are well American Citizens. Well, then let me just say, I don't consider you to be American at all because as of now, an American is a Killer. Hit me with all you got j2 and manny.
    Do you also discriminate between "American citizens" and "native" American citizens?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It is very worrying. The troops have the ability to smash the city apart. I really hope the don't. There is also no evidence this is going to work. If civilians are hurt, then the images beaming on the arab television networks will be of them and this will cause more anger toward the occupation, leading to more help to the insurgence and more deaths in Iraq.

I can see its a very difficult situation in Iraq but this really can't be the right way to about things

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    May the children of Iraq forgive us, us as in the west. This is the darkest hour of humanity and America. I don't know how anyone could support this. Insurgents?? I proudly call these "insurgents" freedom fighters that will one day crush American Imperialism. I just saw on the news about how the "Iraqi Army" will help the Americans take Fallujah, fucking sick. Today, that's right, today, is the day I have lost any and all respect for America, including it's citizens. I will only tolerate them, not be friends for I know now what monsters truly lie beneath their skins. There is no excuse for re-electing a monster, no excuse what so ever because the monster won by a lot of votes. May god help us all, and may you American Citizens on here understand where I am coming from.

I know some of you on here don't support Bush or his "decisions" that are well American Citizens. Well, then let me just say, I don't consider you to be American at all because as of now, an American is a Killer. Hit me with all you got j2 and manny.
    First off, in regards to your statement, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Now that that's out of the way, I believe Bush was elected because MCVIV.

I don't think a President can narrowly win the first time then prove he actually accomplishes nothing and really is a fuck up, and win by a bigger margin.

I believe we all here are Americans but I also believe the folks that voted for Bush are idiots and some just vote Republican no matter what.

If one can't point out the redeeming qualities of their candidate but then still vote for them just because then that person is an idiot.

A candidate that has resolve and conviction but is fucking up coupled with not thinking they've fucked up then they are destined to continue....FUCKING UP11!11!1

Oh but he's Christian, well so am I.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    In this attack on Fallujah it is intended to use a fair number of Iraqi troops. Unfortunately about 60% of these are Kurds. If there is only one way to lay the seeds of a civil war this is cetainly a good candidate.

The previous attempt in April using Sunni troops failed as they refused to fight their kinsfolk.

Fallujah will fall just as Samara fell. Then the insurgents will go back to blowing everything up just they have in Samara. It has been argued that Fallujah is a nest for these people but according the Coaltion Fallujah has been buttoned up for months (or has it?) If not, I can see the big fish slipping the net again. If it has been buttoned up then it is clear that Fallujah is not essential to the insurgency but simply a thorn in the side of the Coalition because it is a no-go area.

The city will get pretty much wasted in the attack and hopefully most of the civilians are already out. The cost of rebuilding will simply be added to the growing tab we are running up over there.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    May the children of Iraq forgive us, us as in the west. This is the darkest hour of humanity and America. I don't know how anyone could support this. Insurgents?? I proudly call these "insurgents" freedom fighters that will one day crush American Imperialism. I just saw on the news about how the "Iraqi Army" will help the Americans take Fallujah, fucking sick. Today, that's right, today, is the day I have lost any and all respect for America, including it's citizens. I will only tolerate them, not be friends for I know now what monsters truly lie beneath their skins. There is no excuse for re-electing a monster, no excuse what so ever because the monster won by a lot of votes. May god help us all, and may you American Citizens on here understand where I am coming from.

:crying:

well put

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    okay okay, so I DID post on impulse upon hearing the news, I ask for "your" apology (your=offended by my post[s]).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic_Peddler
    So essentially you are assuming a vote for Bush implied they neccessarily support war?
    well... bush didn't exactly run his campaign on a lot of issues besides the war. i'd find it difficult to believe that people voted for bush on account of his brilliant economic policies, for instance.

he does have other traits that appeal to some voters, though. his "born again" social & religious ideals must count for a lot. and you can't misunderestimate his ability to out-bubba the previous prez & vice prez who for crying out loud were from arkansas and tennessee... but he's still blue blooded & out-of-touch enough to utter the occasional prince philip-ism ("do you have blacks there, too?"). his personality has widespread appeal to both old-boys and good-ol'-boys, i think.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Well, it's a state of emergency there, and men between the ages of 15 and 55 haven't been allowed to leave the city. Must be cause they are "all insurgents".
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    Well, it's a state of emergency there, and men between the ages of 15 and 55 haven't been allowed to leave the city. Must be cause they are "all insurgents".
    my point exactly, if you are there, you are an insurgent. but you say that they are all possible threats to the Americans. How exactly? you have no right to go marching into another sovereign nation and expect it no one to rebel. If i was there right now, id pick up a gun and fight along side them not because i hate Americans, but because I hate there policies and what they have become (govt, not civillian wise)
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 11-08-2004 at 06:22 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    I know what you mean. This is so frustrating. They will kill them all. If they see anyone in a car or on the street...they (the troops) will shoot.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast