Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playstation 2

I am able to watch my dvd-r movies created with mydvd on ps2 without modchip. works on most dvd players too. I am using a sony dru-500a dvd/cd writer.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Ya, cuz ur burning dvds, thats easy.

the mod chip is for watching movies on cdrs, and cdrws.

I looked up the messiah, man, looks like a bitch to install, and soder that shit, im not mechanically inclined, cept building pcs, lol.

You buy it, and most places do install for free? you just gotta pay to ship ur ps2?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    let me know how it goes bishopo!
    I am pretty sure it will work!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    OK - wow am I a pain in the ass! I wasn't able to find the link for PS2 Reality Media Player on emule. Help. Can someone PLEASE send me a link and let me know what to do with it. I really want to be able to use my new PS2 when it gets here!

I'll bug the gaming board for info on how to copy games so that we can play them! I promise!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    The link was already posted above, here it is again:

ed2k://|file|PS2Reality.Media.Player.v1.25e.rar|800336|2ca43eea5a18efc3f7d997a76be9c326|/

Just highlight it all, right click and choose Copy.

Then in E-mule/Donkey go to your download Traffic window right click and choose Paste (or 'Paste ED2K Link' ).....Easy.

HTH

L8r.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    OK. Got the PS2 with mod chip today. I was able to find, dl and burn (check Brocksters pin on Gameworld) the PS2 Reality Media Player. It works great! Finally I can watch those movies I've dl. Thank you so much for all of your help. My next question is....

Is there a way to pause, fast forward, or reverse movies when watching them this way? I figured out how to change the screen size but thats about it.

Lastly... a general PS2 question... can you play movies that have been burned/copied from an original. I burn on DVD-R.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Just jumpin back on this post to ask a question meself.

I've got the PS2 Divx player to boot, but it comes up with Loading Buffers and just stays on that. How long does it take to load a film before starting to play it ?? Does it work ok with large files or should i try it with something smaller than the 600MB file i tried?

I think it may have something to do with the age of me PS2, as its a V3 and their lasers are known to be temperamental.

Thx for any info.

L8r.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    hey bishopo...
    regarding the fastforwarding and all, just press X and use the directional keys to forward/reverse...(X is for pausing)

And beanz..
    yes you are right.....v3 lasers don't work that good....so u might wanna upgrade ur ps2 motherboard to v5 upwards......

See u guys

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I wonder if you can play ps2 games off a *normal disk* burned in Video CD Format.
    VCD plays DVDs on a dvdplayer, so it may work right?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    i can't understand ur question mate?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast