Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hiya Mods

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Ihave pm'd cheese, last time he blocked me, only wanted to do it publically, and so far has not replied to this mornings.

The stfu thing was testing a theory, I was told yesterday instead of getting out my pramtojust say"stfu" . And I've just proed it does'nt work.

Reinstate the thread, let Cheese hae his fun and gloat,if he needs that to ake his w/e then so be it.

@Cheese ..... Thankyou with this quote Neither did you just proes that you're on a windup because many of my posts in there were on topic and made good points.

Yours wer'nt.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Cheers Slinger. I should have resolved this via the PM system with teh mods but I'm hot-headed at times (especially at 3.07am...).

All the bitching aside I hope that people can see my main point in that it is unfair for people to have their posts deleted because the thread starter want them deleted. If no rules are broken then I would suggest only a locking be allowed.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    But you could'nt request that?

You had to insult me did'nt you, you had to belittle me and call me names, well I'm glad because it shows you in your true light.

A windup merchant, nothing more, nothing less.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    Ihave pm'd cheese, last time he blocked me, only wanted to do it publically, and so far has not replied to this mornings.

The stfu thing was testing a theory, I was told yesterday instead of getting out my pramtojust say"stfu" . And I've just proed it does'nt work.

Reinstate the thread, let Cheese hae his fun and gloat,if he needs that to ake his w/e then so be it.

@Cheese ..... Thankyou with this quote Neither did you just proes that you're on a windup because many of my posts in there were on topic and made good points.

Yours wer'nt.
    I'm writing your PM now Jonno, I like to take my time with things like this.

I'm trying to find the best way to respond to being called a 'cunt'.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    JP... I was following precident, and will continue to until the Team decides on the issue.

Cheese, Jonno: call yourselves all the names you want in PM...

***Closed***

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123