Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: By The Way..... What Does your HandWriting Look Like?

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Wow that's big handwriting
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Love the cat Gem's.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Bo's effort.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Lilmiss, I have a family member who is certified at analyzing handwriting.

I have learned to avoid letting her see my handwriting if something is going on with me that I don't want her to know about.

I was really skeptical about it at first, but time and time again she blew me away with her analaysis.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    I have many styles of handwriting.

/asks her other personality...."Does that make us crazy". :crying:

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    After you have written something, can you normally run your hand on the back side of the page and feel the handwriting? Or not? Or only if you are angry at the time of writing?

No, does not make you crazy. If nothing about you ever changed......your mood, thoughts, experiences, your handwriting wouldn't change either. That wouldn't make you crazy. That would make you......well, consistent is a better word than dull.
    Last edited by Everose; 12-04-2004 at 02:25 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Suppose the indentations make sense.

Can she anyalsise Parkinson's patients writing?
    That would be impressive.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    The pressure has to do with the depth of emotions. As an example, when I write, I have very little pressure, in fact I have to think about it and force myself to write with a lot of pressure when using a carboned paper for copies, or it will not show up. This is just an example, remember, but when you can feel sharply the written word on the underside of a paper, it is usually written by someone that feels emotions very deeply.

To test this, next time you are feeling a strong emotion, write it down and see if you can tell this difference yourself.

I had her analize the handwriting of a guy I was dating once. She was concerned, as she seemed to pick up that he was on a medication, drug or something that was effecting his handwriting. Turned out for the 48 hours before he wrote on the paper she analized he had worked straight through those hours existing only on coffee and cigarettes. She said that would do it.

I doubt the Parkinsons would be a total problem. I have seen her do this with little ones who don't write proper yet. A lot can be seen from pressure, slant, etc.

Even printing doesn't hide much. (I have tried this!!!! )

9. Lounge   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I stopped writing in cursive many years ago (grammer school, I think) owing to my singular propensity for collecting finger/hand/wrist injuries; things stopped working as they were meant to, so I just print-legibly, at times.

I can scribble right or left-handed, as I've spent extended periods of time casted, splinted, sprained or slashed.

I have a signature ( ) worthy of the greatest of neurosurgeons!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #40
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I stopped writing in cursive many years ago (grammer school, I think) owing to my singular propensity for collecting finger/hand/wrist injuries; things stopped working as they were meant to, so I just print-legibly, at times.
    You know you can go blind as well
    Last edited by vidcc; 12-04-2004 at 09:47 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast