Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12 issues of Computer Gaming World free.

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by CadeLaguana
    Ah yes, the free subscriptions. I remember getting my gamepro magazines several months after I ordered. I never thought they'd come, but they did. The thing is, I'm still getting them! I have at least sixteen gamepro magazines, well over a free year worth. I also signed up for the CGW magazine a long while back, and I have about six or seven of those already. Good deals. Tons of game magazines, and I've never paid a penny.

- Baxton
    well why the fuck dont i get shit all lol....grrrr

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #22
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    Ah yes, the free subscriptions. I remember getting my gamepro magazines several months after I ordered. I never thought they'd come, but they did. The thing is, I'm still getting them! I have at least sixteen gamepro magazines, well over a free year worth. I also signed up for the CGW magazine a long while back, and I have about six or seven of those already. Good deals. Tons of game magazines, and I've never paid a penny.

- Baxton
    Me neither and I signed up last year too, wtf. Btw, fucking hillarious sig.

3. Games   -   #23
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver

- Baxton
    Sorry to hear that man. I must have signed up for dozens of these free gaming mags a long time ago... I'm still getting PSM magazines and Gamepro magazines for free.

Great sig.

4. Games   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CadeLaguana View Post

- Baxton
    hey cadelaguana do you play street fighter or any other fighters? We got a bunch of guys from waco who play fighters and we're located here if you are ever interested http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/sho...17301&page=264

5. Games   -   #25
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Use PM feature. Old thread.
    /Locked (imaginary mod powers)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123