Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Texans: Cross-dressing breeds Homosexuality

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    I guess they'd prefer a bunch of kids running around on camo gear? Will the wonders never cease.
    How do they find them ?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    LOL. Easy..they are hiding in the bushes with their toy guns and stuff.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    How do they find them ?
    Perhaps that is the idea.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #14
    sgt. "trooper...i didn't see you in camoflage class this morning"

trooper. "thank you sarge....it's nice to be acknowledged"

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Its Texas... a .45 is a "Toy" gun ruthie

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #16
    seeing as this is in the lounge.

I have no problem with homosexuals...but we have enough ugly women in the world...do we need men to dress like them ?

I don't think i would let my children participate in such a tradition, but not because i think they will grow up gay....my daughters dress in "boy type clothes" all the time...i don't fear them becoming lesbian.... it's just silly.
    Childhood is the time to be silly, silly.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    i am refering to this womans fear of them becoming homosexual being silly...not the children being silly

on a side note it's generally accepted that transvestites are mostly hetrosexual men.... the point being that homosexuals generally want someone of the same sex, so why go for someone pretending to be the opposite sex

Before busy come up with an instance of a gay transvestite not all transvestites are hetrosexual.....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    i am refering to this womans fear of them becoming homosexual being silly...not the children being silly

on a side note it's generally accepted that transvestites are mostly hetrosexual men.... the point being that homosexuals generally want someone of the same sex, so why go for someone pretending to be the opposite sex

Before busy come up with an instance of a gay transvestite not all transvestites are hetrosexual.....
    I thought you said you wouldn't let your kids participate because it was silly.

That woman is not silly, she is an imbecile.

I'm not allowed to look at the moon because Mom thinKs it will make me want to show me bum.

When I was a kid, I crossed my eyes, look at me now. Mom was right.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    i have no idea why kids believe a thing their parents tell them. Because parents lie constantly to them (myself included)
    who hasn't heard the one...."if the wind changes direction your face will get stuck like that"

Not to mention (even though i am) the tooth fairy and santa.

My 5 year old daughter still thinks i have eyes in the back of my head, even though she has looked hard without success finding them...i told her they were shut...

such a pity they have to grow up

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    You have to realize that East Texas is also the heart of the Bible Belt. Those people are NOT a good cross section of Texans in general.

Edit: I am from East Texas, so trust me on this one!
    Last edited by Comic_Peddler; 11-19-2004 at 12:16 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast