View Poll Results: Do You Believe That George W. Bush Stole Election of 2000??

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 67.21%
  • No

17 27.87%
  • no opinion\not saying\just wanna see results

3 4.92%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe That George W. Bush Stole Election of 2000??

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Well if he doesn’t separate himself from people like Moore then to me they have the same beliefs.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I believe Bush stole the election. I don't care about this "guiltyness".

The election was swayed in his favor illegally. He benefited, he stole it.

I believe MCVIV for this election as well. I really don't believe that many Americans were that stupid enough seeing that the last election was actually closer and Bush did nothing right (besides besides making the rich a little richer).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Not sure on the stolen issue - something didn't look quite right but it is water under the bridge now.

However, I heard something about Ohio on the radio the other day about a much higher percentage of valid provisional votes than first thought. Are they still counting votes out there and is it still relevant?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #14
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Well if he doesn’t separate himself from people like Moore then to me they have the same beliefs.
    if you are going to take that stance hank then you have to accept that every single mischief done by republicans is directtly attributable to bush...which would take away my arguement that Bush didn't steal the 2000 election.

If Kerry spent all his time seperating himself from others he would have had n o time to talk about any issue...the same goes for Bush.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Strangelove's Avatar I Need Sex
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    I think the Far Right supported Bush...

People like the KKK, and various TV Religious persons that scam a lot of money off a lot of people, plus various CEO's of companies under investigation of fraud...

As Bush doesnt seperate himself from his supporters, they have the same beliefs (as you stated)... and you voted for him...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    all men are equal, but some are more equal than others

edited: the situation bares no relation to animal farm but my point is why should a person's vote count more or less depending on where they live?
    Last edited by TheDave; 11-23-2004 at 12:35 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave

edited: the situation bares no relation to animal farm but my point is why should a person's vote count more or less depending on where they live?
    hehe.
    good book.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    @ hank

Bob Jones III of Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina, wrote the president a letter. "Dear Mr. President: In your re-election, God has graciously granted America--though she doesn't deserve it--a reprieve from the agenda of paganism. You have been given a mandate. ...Don't equivocate. Put your agenda on the front burner and let it boil. You owe the liberals nothing. They despise you because they despise your Christ. ... If you have weaklings around you who do not share your biblical values, shed yourself of them."

didn't hear any distancing.
    source

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    that worries me. i think the whole axis of evil thing may be another christian conquest. in which case... we're doomed

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave

Read up on the electoral college then comeback to us.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast