Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fast Comp To Burn At 52x

Originally posted by MERLIN@31 March 2003 - 00:56
    u should only post something when you have something to say....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    arg.... didnt u read my posts on telling you to stop SPAMMING!... listen already.... :rtfm:!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    fu

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    2. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum.
    5. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Soul's right Merlin. Most of your posts are good, but please try to avoid just posting one word (or worse, just an emoticon). A lot of users get annoyed when you do that.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Originally posted by MERLIN@31 March 2003 - 01:02
    fu
    ummm this was irrelvant to the thread

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^@30 March 2003 - 17:40
    Soul's right Merlin.  Most of your posts are good, but please try to avoid just posting one word (or worse, just an emoticon).  A lot of users get annoyed when you do that. 
    I agree. Posts are made to be useful info, links, or feedback. If you want to , do it in the Lounge.

MERLIN=pwned.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    already said in the last post... but thanks for support... now lets get back to the thread topic... he killed off my question... i think i asked if clone cd copied from hard drive to cd?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Originally posted by Soul814@30 March 2003 - 17:57
    already said in the last post... but thanks for support... now lets get back to the thread topic... he killed off my question... i think i asked if clone cd copied from hard drive to cd?
    What do you mean? Are you saying like if Clone CD copies bins/isos from the HD to the CD?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast