Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SuprNova Moves Towards Decentralization

Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Suprnova is becoming the new kazaa.
    ^^There It Is There Aint It^^

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Massive bandwidth consumption?

the only people i know who would even dream of using it are n00bs who don't know about torrenbits or have access to ftp's. Suprnova is becoming the new kazaa.

Also all there mirrors are currently free. And the main admin who runs the site is a 13 yer old child.
    Damn it people need to quit saying to use torrentbits... I think the members are on crack and don't realize that only 100,000 users can be registerd and I've been trying for the longest time to get an account... So until torrentbits is open to all that is not a valid place to get torrents!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by freak
    Damn it people need to quit saying to use torrentbits... I think the members are on crack and don't realize that only 100,000 users can be registerd and I've been trying for the longest time to get an account... So until torrentbits is open to all that is not a valid place to get torrents!
    Hey Torrentbits is properly one of the best torrent sites out there, but why stop with torrents? Whats stopping you using IRC, FTP's and other things.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I'm not really a fan of IRC I only turn there if i'm looking for something I can't find... I'm sure torrentbits is a great site but only permits 100,000 users and I am not one of them. But between code9-group,suprnova,isohunt and torrentspy I can find pretty much anything I want...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    i think since a torrent file is only, basiclly, a tigertree hash and tracker url that without needing a central tracker, decentralized bittorrent will be more or less just like other decentralized networks that verify content on the fly, like ed2k, gnutella 1 and 2 or ares

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    only 100,000 users can be registerd and I've been trying for the longest time to get an account
    I'm sure torrentbits is a great site but only permits 100,000 users and I am not one of them.
    This goes a long way in explaining your stance.
    Last edited by Comic_Peddler; 12-21-2004 at 02:13 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Meh, I'll stick with torrentspy. At least I know I'm not downloading viruses, or fakes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234