Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mp3 Player

If all you want is a player, Winamp is probably the most popular for that. If you're interested in an all-in-one solution, check out Blaze Media Pro (www.blazemp.com). It's an all-in-one media player, converter, audio and video playlists, audio editing and recording, video editing/creation/extraction/processing, audio and data CD burning, etc. Conversions include: CD to WAV/MP3/WMA/OGG, WAV to MP3, MP3 to WAV, WAV/MP3 to WMA, WMA to WAV/MP3, WAV/MP3 to OGG, OGG to WAV/MP3, WAV/MP3 to CD, WAV/MP3 Compression and two-way conversions among MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, TIFF and FLIC. Much more...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    mystikmed,

I went to the website, dled the app, and fell in love! The only problem is that it's only a 15 day trial! Do you have a sig2dat link for a serial? Anyone?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    MusicMatch

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    kooky_kramer's Avatar Poster
    right on sim. Musicmatch Jukebox is definately the best program out there. Rips CDs, manage MP3s and ID3 tags. I use this program, kazaa and my MP3 player for the perfect combination.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    yeah I'm with Zapjb, i been using using 1by1 for a while, another simple mp3 player is LiquidIce, which is good if you wanna hear to one tune.

LiquidIce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12