Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative to bitorrent

vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    lol RealitY, is this related to scarface? lol, im thinking of doing exactly the same myself, though would prefer a non-uk and non-us based one, which is cheap with good retention
    <insert signature here>

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Dont know why everyone has gone all sad cause sn.org has gone..it wasent that good anyway..There are far superior ways to get your 'stuff' if you know how to use them..

#1 Newsgroups
    #2 DC++ ( over petabytes and petabytes of files to get. From 0day to old stuff. Far superior to sn.org or bt anyway)

ofcourse theres others like irc and edonkey but bleh

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by blad3runner
    Dont know why everyone has gone all sad cause sn.org has gone..it wasent that good anyway..There are far superior ways to get your 'stuff' if you know how to use them..

#1 Newsgroups
    #2 DC++ ( over petabytes and petabytes of files to get. From 0day to old stuff. Far superior to sn.org or bt anyway)

Suprnova.org pwed. It always had files taht other BT sites dident have, and it was very easy to find and get what u wanted. I wish it never went down.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Shoplifting.

Or Newsgroups, which I've just started using thx to Reality's guide. Very fast though a tad trickier than other filesharing apps.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by blad3runner

#1 Newsgroups

yeh dc++ rocks
    if u find the right hubs u will find tons of group releases
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Suprnova.org pwed. It always had files taht other BT sites dident have, and it was very easy to find and get what u wanted. I wish it never went down.
    Thats the point it was easy , too easy, and far to popular as thats why bt is getting it now...

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Awesome speed on newsgroups if you can find the file you want(can't on my isp though) !

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    There of course is the next generation of p2p to consider as well. Here is one such solution that is new to the scene. Website Link

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    what about other file sharing prog

like edonkey ,emule,k-lite,limewire........or only news groups are the best ... sorry all but my isp do not offer it
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12