Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Man I hate school.

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i hated school. i never ever did any homework. i never did any coursework, it is bullshit, it isn't real work, it doesn't require intelligence, it shows less that i understand what i'm talikng about than a ten minute section of an exam.

but because i refused to do hundreds of pages of unnecessary work, i cant get into university, or get a job. thank you government

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    in fact i'm doing my english homework right now wasted all my time it already 3am
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Math? What about it?

I've always been terrible at math. I don't have a math class, I passed Algebra 1 without learning shit. Then I took Geometry, failed both semesters, took it again in summer school, got lucky (easy teacher) and passed with a C. Then I took one semester of Algebra 2, failed it, gave up (you don't need it to graduate), and here I am now, with no math class.

Until this day I am terrible at math, and can't do fractions, period. Throw any problem involving fractions at me, I won't be able to solve it. Half the people who graduate from high school go to college not knowing shit.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just think of it if you lived in aust right now it would be summer holidays!!

yeah i hated school too it suckmed and I use none of the shit I lern't in high school only shit you learn in school is in kindergarten

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    i hated school. i never ever did any homework. i never did any coursework, it is bullshit, it isn't real work, it doesn't require intelligence, it shows less that i understand what i'm talikng about than a ten minute section of an exam.

but because i refused to do hundreds of pages of unnecessary work, i cant get into university, or get a job. thank you government
    That's sucks.

Everything you say is true, it is all bullshit, but because of the way life is, people can't even get a decent job without a ****ing high school diploma, otherwise I would drop out.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    our high schoo lis so much harder:

grade 12 math, english, social, bio, chem, phsy
    gym easy
    career planning crap
    and 2 option classes
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    what about your mates..?
    i totaly agree about the whole class thing but i go to school to see and muck around with mates. I live in australia so i don't know if its diffrent in the US and Canada but the only reason i am ok with going to school is the condition that i can ****around and piss off teachers with mates

Whats it like in the Us/Canada anything like down here?

-Djtima

Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    yeah i hated school too it suckmed and I use none of the shit I lern't in high school only shit you learn in school is in kindergarten
    Yeah I think school is only important from K-5, after 5th grade school should be optional.

@Keikan
    Wait how many classes do you have?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah who gives a **** about what angle a triangle???? who cares what a + b is??

not only that you have to be lucky to get a decent teacher. I just hated the school system

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    yeah who gives a **** about what angle a triangle???? who cares what a + b is??

not only that you have to be lucky to get a decent teacher. I just hated the school system
    Exactly! That's how school works, LUCK. If your lucky, you get an easy teacher, if not, your ****ed. My brother is in high school and is also taking chemistry, he has an easier teacher than me. While I struggle with Dalton's Law, he sits there and does crossword puzzle's all day in class. Dammit.

@Djtima
    Yeah thats what makes school a little cool. You see your friends, and you get free food.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast