Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: most popular bittorrent site

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by supernico
    I always used torrentbits and suprnova...RIP

Question: what bittorrent sites are the most popular nowadays. So what bittorrent sites have the most visitors?

Thanks!
    Have you checked back here Supernico? I dont know if you could tell, but re-read some of the posts and you'll get torrent sites.

Torrentspy.com is probably one of the best. No need to sign up. And lots of stuff. A close 2nd to suprnova.

Now I feel bad that everyone is getting down on Peerzy. Nobody cares what I think of you, but what people do care about is your unkindness to everyone. This site is made for helping people, just stop getting so upset all the time, and be nicer.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    This site is made for helping people, just stop getting so upset all the time, and be nicer.
    Yea! Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

haha. Im just joking but seriously, just end this argument already. But its fun to read the argument though.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by danyj
    Yea! Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

haha. Im just joking but seriously, just end this argument already. But its fun to read the argument though.
    Good song I might add. But I dont think the original poster of this thread is ever coming back.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    The most popular ones are usually the first to go, so better question is what sites have been out for a while with a consistant user base, that has managed to keep a low profile...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by gutties
    the emails and replies are the funniest thing i've seen all day, i think i'm in love with the swedish!
    i must say the admin is really daring if he really replied to them. i bet he never need to buy any toilet paper at all

respect goes to him for going against the "Scaremongers"

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123